Reaper's new look

I'm running into an issue searching the Miniatures Gallery today. I clicked on a tag and got a search result that says "1 to 24 (of 276 figures)" for my chosen search category. But when I scroll to the bottom of the page, there is no 'next page' option or page number links that I can click on to advance to the next set of items in my search results.

I was using the search a couple of days ago with no problems. It could be browser issues; I'm at work and we are still using IE 7. (No, I can't download IE 9 or Firefox. I could be fired for doing that.)

What was the search?

I was searching for the Top Tag 'elf'. No problem searching today, but I'm home using Firefox 9 now.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm running into an issue searching the Miniatures Gallery today. I clicked on a tag and got a search result that says "1 to 24 (of 276 figures)" for my chosen search category. But when I scroll to the bottom of the page, there is no 'next page' option or page number links that I can click on to advance to the next set of items in my search results.

I was using the search a couple of days ago with no problems. It could be browser issues; I'm at work and we are still using IE 7. (No, I can't download IE 9 or Firefox. I could be fired for doing that.)

What was the search?

I was searching for the Top Tag 'elf'. No problem searching today, but I'm home using Firefox 9 now.

I now suspect it is browser compatibility issues. I don't have any problem when using Firefox or my mobile browser. But with IE 7 I'm finding that I don't get the page numbers / next page option even when I just navigate to the Miniatures Gallery and select one of the categories.

Stupid IE 7. >:-(

I am liking the new layout, and eagerly await it's maturation into a beautiful butterfly...or horned skull butterfly?

So i think i've read this entire thread(like a ninja at work) but i didn't notice anyone mention the feature i miss most from the previous version! When surverying the next sucker punch to my wallet in the the shopping cart, i do enjoy clicking on the mini image and browing through images of my soon-to-be-aquired loots. As of the site upgrade, this doesn't seem to be a feature, though i do like the larger images. I have used ie, firefox and chrome with the same results. Hitting the back button isn't the worst labor in the world, but i do miss the flow of browsing - are there palns to restore that function with perhaps added option of viewing the painted versions?

There is a bit of a learning curve, but I now know to locate "the craft" under the resources section. I'm glad that there is some condensing of the once laundry list that used to run down the left side of the page, but there are a couple of sections, such as "the craft" that I sort of feel like should be more readily accessible (in terms of ease to locate). I like accessing that and am always looking for new ideas, etc. I'd just like to see resources like that featured directly I guess.

When I first came in after the change, the page didn't load properly at all. It was so bad, I actually stopped going in for a while. I'm really happy that it got fixed. I would like to make a small request if possible. I like to buy paints in kits. I want to get a starter kit for a young man that is just learning to paint, but I can't find the kits under "paints". Shouldn't the paint kits be under "paints". Or has Reaper stopped making them? Even the beginner sets that came with brushes and a mini seem to be lost. any suggestions?

Site looks good on my Kindle Fire.

Just gotta find out why i was able to sign on at the home page but why it didn't register for the forum? It still says I'm no a user. (typing this from the home 'puter now)

Well when I try to sign in, I touch/click the sign in & sometimes it'll churn like it wants to load, other times all it does is drop to the bottom of the screen. So I'm not sure what is up with that.

RM

EDIT: Just wanted to say I got it going & other then being a miniature version of what I see on my home screen, everything looks great!!