Hunting this mini....

Roleplayer

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That 3600 mini is nice, will compliment the kneeling one, iirc isn’t there another one that’s standing that looks like he’s giving prayer?

Yeah, he's one of the Crusader Hospitaliers.

I'm thinking if you combined the 03600 Praying Paladin with the 02906 Praying Paladin and the 06102A Praying Hospitalier and Hasslefree's HFH002 Triel and HFH003 Triel you would be most of the way towards either an awesome diarama or one of the coolest units of ranked paladins ever.

That 3600 mini is nice, will compliment the kneeling one, iirc isn’t there another one that’s standing that looks like he’s giving prayer?

Yeah, he's one of the Crusader Hospitaliers.

I'm thinking if you combined the 03600 Praying Paladin with the 02906 Praying Paladin and the 06102A Praying Hospitalier and Hasslefree's HFH002 Triel and HFH003 Triel you would be most of the way towards either an awesome diarama or one of the coolest units of ranked paladins ever.

ah yes, the Hasslefree one is the one i was actually thinking of. I do have a diarama in mind which includes using Grendels grave/coffin and surrounding ruined structure. There are other minis in the reaper line that will fit the scene i'm after. For instance http://www.reapermini.com/Miniatures/paladin/sku-down/02795 2795: Paladin Initiate would be the arrogant young member of the group. The others include the lantern bearer (if I decided on a night setting), the Cleric reading from a book and so forth.

The twist to the scene is this. While everyone is focused on prayers and such, off to the backside will be that ranger mini that looks like his tracking as something had caught his eye. Not far off there is a large stone/wall that an Ogre and some other nasty will be coming from. Perhaps returning to finish looting the grave site.