Robotic Horses

Froy The Orc

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OOh, tough call on that one, Froy. The closest I can think of was someone took a GW Empire KNight, hacked the legs off the horse, and added wheels and made a clockwork steed (looked pretty cool, actually)

If you wanted, you could fine motorcycle minis, and use those, just update your calvary that way.

--LSH

The Keeper of Secrets in Games Workshop is the master of time. I have a customer in my store who wants to have his Chaos Lord riding a robotic Steedin fantasy battle. We discussed the Battle Cattle line, and sculpting his own, but he really wanted to see if he could find any that were already manufactured by a company.

Thanks for everyones suggestions and help.

Froy

I think some of the Mutie steeds from Gorkamorka had bionics....nothing dramatic though (the odd eye and things like that I think), and you'll probably have a job finding them. But i havn't seen any of them for a long time so I'm likely wrong.

Edit - Dunno about the bionics but try here http://store.us.games-workshop.com/storefr...odels&code=4226