• 3 weeks later...

@Silas Coggeshall Thank you, I was really pleased with how she came out. I wanted to ask, you know that there are two of these pieces for sale right? The $129 large resin statue and the smaller one around $10.00. The one I painted above is the smaller, metal one for $10.00. Just wanted to put that out there. Here's the link to the one I painted above.

@Silas Coggeshall Thank you, I was really pleased with how she came out. I wanted to ask, you know that there are two of these pieces for sale right? The $129 large resin statue and the smaller one around $10.00. The one I painted above is the smaller, metal one for $10.00. Just wanted to put that out there. Here's the link to the one I painted above.

Oh wow. Thanks. :) I just may have to get that now. :D Thanks man.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.