Coordinating Rides/Rooms

skya

Just got my plane ticket, I will be arriving at DFW at 12:06 pm. Anyone headed to Reaper around that time?

I will arrive at DFW at 9h30 and will take a ride with MiniCannuck around 16h00. I guess he still have a spot in his car if you need a ride.

If you want some company as we wait, just PM me and we set a appointment place to meet :-)

For sure. I'm guessing 4 of us will fit in the car with our stuff.

I've seen 20 clowns come out of a car before, 4 clowns will be a piece of cake.

Besides, you can keep lm company.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 clowns are easy.. I wanna see a car with four nasty, scurvy, crazy pirates cursing, waving their cutlasses and drinking gallons and gallons of run (I mean,Coke) as we prepare to plunder and pillage all Denton Arrrghhhh!!!! ;-)

Just got my plane ticket, I will be arriving at DFW at 12:06 pm. Anyone headed to Reaper around that time?

I will arrive at DFW at 9h30 and will take a ride with MiniCannuck around 16h00. I guess he still have a spot in his car if you need a ride.

If you want some company as we wait, just PM me and we set a appointment place to meet :-)

For sure. I'm guessing 4 of us will fit in the car with our stuff.

Sounds good, I will pm you guys my plane info once we get closer to the date. Wnen were you guys headed to the airport after the con?

Edited by Humansquish

Being Monday around lunch you may hit a little traffic going to DFW. It should take you around 30-45 mins to get there. Remember to leave the slow security at DFW plenty of time too. They say arrive 1-2 hours earlier than your flight.

Being Monday around lunch you may hit a little traffic going to DFW. It should take you around 30-45 mins to get there. Remember to leave the slow security at DFW plenty of time too. They say arrive 1-2 hours earlier than your flight.

Thanks Pole,

With that in mind, I think leaving between 9-9:30am for a noon flight should work.

Hey all,

My friend bailed on me at the last minute to go with me to ReaperCon. I'm driving from Denver, CO and staying through the whole con.

First, is anyone coming from Denver that would like to split the gas for a ride?

Second, is anyone left that would like to split the cost of a room? I guess I'll be at the BW. Showing up Wens and staying until Mon morning.

Thanks Everyone,

Derek