Bones You'd Like To See

Dr.Bedlam

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, now that it is known that Pathfinder figures are being released as Bone, a whole lot of large and really large figures that might not have been tempting in metal become a possibility.

You know that is a good point... *goes and looks at current Pathfinder line*

Starting small;

60093: Charau-Ka Warriors

60066: Mites

60040: Pugwampis

Going Medium

Serpentfolk (Degenerate and otherwise)

6007 Sinspawn

Bringin' it home Large;

60055: Keketar Protean

60051: Pactmaster of Katapesh

All the Hookmountain Ogres

60021 Troll

Of all of these the ones I'd really like to see are the Ogres and Troll. Love those Hookmountain Ogres, and the Troll is awesome as well.

• Like 1

We seriously need some more demihuman monster races. Hobgoblins in particular. We have ZERO of them now. We now have ZERO hill and stone giants, one cloud giant and one storm giant... we need more of those in the same style. And we only have two ice giants, we need more variety.

• Like 2

I'd also really like to have the Baby Purple Worm as a Bones mini.

http://www.reapermin.../sku-down/77006

Wow, Reaper is reading your frikkin mind!

Halber

I actually meant this one from one of the familiar packs. Looks like the name is just Baby Worm, I guess I picked up the Purple from the photo.

http://www.reapermin...#detail/14041_4

We seriously need some more demihuman monster races. Hobgoblins in particular. We have ZERO of them now. We now have ZERO hill and stone giants, one cloud giant and one storm giant... we need more of those in the same style. And we only have two ice giants, we need more variety.

Oooh! Definitely! I ran a campaign where the hobs were the big bads - religious despotism, a large well disciplined army, and horse archers.

More bugbears would be nice, too, but the hobs... yeah, no where near enough of them.

The Auld Grump

• Like 2

I would really like to see all of the DHL classics brought into the Bones line. It looks like a few were in the KS but it would be awesome if the rest were brought in, I could find a use for most mini's in that line.

More Chronoscope would also be cool.

Also? This guy:

03397_w_1.jpg

• Like 2

A Reaper box set Fantasy or Scifi board game with a sh'load of Bones. kinda in the vein of

• Heroquest
  • Space Hulk
  • Battlemasters
  • Warhammer Quest
  • Heroscape
  • DooM
  • Descent
  • etc...

Holy carp! So much this! Include Castlebuilder's modified Warlord rules for dungeon crawls, like the D&D board games or the Mantic ones, only Reaper and Bones, so, you know, 100 times better!

• Like 1