Dr.Bedlam

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Steampunk/Clockwork Squid!

The Auld Grump, as above, so below....

A further argument to license "Girl Genius" miniatures.

Heh! :)

I am starting up a nautically themed steampunk game in a bit - so a steamsquid just seems like a good idea.

I am thinking about making a cardstock or plastic squid submersible....

The Auld Grump

I'd like to see the Creature Component 03440 and 03334 in the Bones. I play Chaos Space Marines and use these parts to make my own Possesed and give my Champions mutations. The trouble I have with the metal compotents is that they throw off the balance of the miniature. For instance, I'll replace an out stretched arm with a metal claw and the miniature will tip over because it is so light. So I have to glue weights under the base to balance it.

• Like 1

Oh my, yes, wing packs ... and possibly the dragon wings themselves, if they can be sold separately, for lightweight conversions that won't topple the critters they're added to.

• Like 1

Dinosaurs! Especially kitted out for riders. I think the flexibility of the Bones plastic would make fitting riders to critters easier for mix-and-match. And I just came away from a game session with an evil cavalier riding an armored tyrannosaurus rex. And dinosaurs are just cool.

• Like 2

Steampunk/Clockwork Squid!

The Auld Grump, as above, so below....

A further argument to license "Girl Genius" miniatures.

Heh! :)

I am starting up a nautically themed steampunk game in a bit - so a steamsquid just seems like a good idea.

I am thinking about making a cardstock or plastic squid submersible....

The Auld Grump

I seem to recall seeing - not here, someplace completely different, a plastic 'bicycle' chain thingy with 3/4 inch links that could hold it's position - something for use as a camera rest, I think?

If anyone knows what I am talking about and where I can find it, that would be perfect for the tentacles on the squidmersible.

The Auld Grump