Sign in to follow this  
Dr.Bedlam

Bones You'd Like To See

motercycle rider for your chopper

Better yet, an assemblable biker with interchangeable heads, arms, and perhaps torsos.

Deadlands figures, specifically the extras I need buckets of. Outlaws, braves, walkin' dead, guardian angels, USA/CSA soldiers and martial artists.

I know these are DHL models, but...

First things that come to mind:

Not just because I want to put a dwarf on the back of the griffon and cutting through plastic is easier than cutting through all that metal! Even though that is exactly why. But easier to pose wings (heat -> shape -> cool) is nice too!

Heck, I am definitely behind character sculpts (heroes and villains) because there are a ton that I want for my games, but cannot afford them all, plus conversions would be way easier.

I bought quite a few of the first round just to check them out: color me impressed. I expected them to have softer sculpts (to the point of non-usability), but they are beautiful.

One of the coolest packs of minis I ever picked up was a set of dead adventurers... I'd second/third/fourth/fifth/whatever the call for more corpses - preferrably in "action" poses : in addition to the Warlord casualty marker sculpts, maybe facedown with a knife in the back, sitting up with bandaged wounds, missing an arm or leg, "battle-damaged" with torn armor or busted weapons, etc....

• Like 2

I'd have to say there are certain staple RPG monsters that just aren't worth paying for in metal. Slimes/Molds/Oozes/Jellies are one of those types that needs to be in plastic.

• Like 1

Goroloth drones! I have been using one in a Fallout game as a mutant catfish, having more at a good price... :) Ideally, I want six of them. I don't think that this one is at all likely, but I can dream....

The Auld Grump

I'll second the dragons suggestion. Having lighter models for the dragons would be great for gaming with. Easier to transport and I would feel much safer letting other people touch them :upside:

A great start would be the Pathfinder Red Dragon.

• Like 1

I would like to see giants and large monsters first. The types of things that I need at least one of, but can't justify purchasing in metal for only a couple of apprearances on the game table.

I'd like to see the bigger more expensive ones such as dragons make it to bones. As well as various sculpts of the skeleies and other monsters that would make a great army.