Bones You'd Like To See

Dr.Bedlam

Monsters, monsters and more monsters!

Players tend to buy and paint their own character miniatures in metal.

What I need as a game master is inexpensive monsters to fill out encounters and stock the minions of unholy overlords. My interest in more Bones player characters is quite limited. But monsters? Yes, I need monsters.

Edited by FormCritic
  • Like 6

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

T'RaukZul. It has only taken me 12 years to unbox and paint the metal one. I would absolutely pick up a second one in plastic.

Minis that would work for a Traveller and or Firefly game, including ones that would work for aliens.

Animals, both for summon monster spells and to fit all the nifty animal companion and mount options in the new Pathfinder Animal Archive. I really need an axbeak and an elk.

• Like 2

Reaper already has Mal (50123) and Jayne (50110) in Chronoscope and combined with the Savage World line there are plenty of models for Traveller and Firefly use. In fact some are in the Vampire level from he KS already...

(50132 might be argued as Kaylee as well.)

I really like the big gnolls Reaper made into Bones (both the first sculpt out now and the one coming in the Kickstarter). I'd love to see one or two more varieties of similar gnoll, with other types of weapons.

Also a pack of hyenas.

I'd love to see a worm zombie (that could be used for a Son of Kyuss or Spawn of Kyuss in D&D).

More varieties of dark elves.

More interesting different looking dragons. Wyrmgear was cool. Now how about a dragon that looks like it has skin made of rock, or lava.

More fey, like a dryad, sylph, satyr, and pixie.

I've already mentioned female giants, but I'll add that I'd love to see variety in these too. Not just beautiful giantesses but also scary ugly giantesses. I really like the metal model of Talanka the female ogre shaman. I wish we had other such female models like a hill giantess, female ogre warrior.

For that matter it would be nice to have more female versions of other humanoid monsters like orcs, goblins, etc.

• Like 1

Like many, I'd love to see a wide range of new bones. To that end, the fastest way to do that is if Reaper became a contract manufacturing facility for some of the other lines for both miniatures and terrain. (Can you imagine Dwarven Forge bones? Malifaux Bones? Etc?)

Baring that, I'd like to see wagons, boats, buildings.

Monster infantry, archers, cavalry options.

Steam/ clockwork machines/ devices (zeppelins, mechanical horses, etc).

Thanks!

• Like 1

Since Bones is such a good medium for large scale models at reasonable price I'ld like to see some full scale Spelljammer style ships.

Also a Dark Sun style dragon king.

I would KILL for some CORRECTLY Scaled 1" = 5' ships for table top and wouldn't blink at $75 and up, cause let's face it that's a Lot of plastic.

• Like 4