Bones You'd Like To See

Dr.Bedlam

Female giant warriors fighting.

I don't mind if they're scary-ugly or beautiful-terrifying (although I 'd like at least one as nice as the frost, fire, or cloud giantesses, only more active).

Edited by Pingo
  • Like 2

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to see some cybernetic and mecha type characters. Also, since they can handle large scale models how bout some tanks/ships. I'd love to see some sailing ships scaled for use with bones mini's.

• Like 1

I'd love to see some cybernetic and mecha type characters. Also, since they can handle large scale models how bout some tanks/ships. I'd love to see some sailing ships scaled for use with bones mini's.

I've got an idea, How about a cybernetic parts sprew? spare parts har har.

• Like 4

I've got an idea, How about a cybernetic parts sprew? spare parts har har.

This is a great idea. Want to change a fantasy mini into a cyborg? Lop off the sword arm, glue on a cyborg arm with a rocket launcher, done. Who knows what far future clothes will look like, it can be anything. Maybe a little cyborg eyepatch piece as well.

• Like 3

Monsters, monsters and more monsters!

Players tend to buy and paint their own character miniatures in metal.

What I need as a game master is inexpensive monsters to fill out encounters and stock the minions of unholy overlords. My interest in more Bones player characters is quite limited. But monsters? Yes, I need monsters.

+1! You have better players than me, tho ;)

Baring that, I'd like to see wagons, boats, buildings.

+1!

It's probably been said somewhere before, but I am hoping for more winged creatures: succubi, hippogryphs, chimeras, angels, demons, phoenixes, etc.

I would love a couple of sprues of wings for conversions. Lovely, lightweight Bones wings that won't overbalance a metal mini they're attached to.

• Like 4