Bones You'd Like To See

Dr.Bedlam

I'd actually wondered about the fesibility of Reaper doing a tile-set in Bones. It's low cost, doesn't weigh much, is durable, is paintable, takes details easily... all of these things seem well suited to something like this.

• Like 2

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's probably been said somewhere before, but I am hoping for more winged creatures: succubi, hippogryphs, chimeras, angels, demons, phoenixes, etc.

I would love a couple of sprues of wings for conversions. Lovely, lightweight Bones wings that won't overbalance a metal mini they're attached to.

What would be awsomer would be transparent fairy wings or translucent bat wings.

Halber

• Like 5

But then, as always, it comes down to marky. Bones especially need to sell enough to make molds viable

Well, I suppose they're going to be looking at how well things like the dungeon dressings do before commiting to any more scenery pieces. Same with the townsfolk, I would imagine.

More variety of giants and female giants that could kick your butt.

The more I think about it, a female Fire Giant with a two-handed hammer would be very cool in the vein as Vanja. A female frost giantess with a giant ice-axe would be cool too.

Other things include more monsters (some of the warlord monsters/horrors) brought over to bones would put them in a price I could get away with from my wife (looking at goatmen, and especially the monsters in the Warlord Darkspawn line).

Cavalry. I'd love to be able to buy a cav figure that doesn't cost $15-20. In the neighborhood of 4-8 is reasonable, and then I could actually afford to buy a 5-person charging unit :)

And... from the other thread... a LIVING Nethyrmaul on the same platform as the undead one. This would be exceedingly cool.

• Like 6

This is real pie-in-the-sky stuff, but I'd love to see minis done of critters from Michael Moorcock's work - Dharzi Hunting Dogs, Vulture Lions, Giant Flamingos, Horned Horses, etc. I know the rights to do them would cost something, even though Moorcock seems easy to work with in that regard.

This is real pie-in-the-sky stuff, but I'd love to see minis done of critters from Michael Moorcock's work - Dharzi Hunting Dogs, Vulture Lions, Giant Flamingos, Horned Horses, etc. I know the rights to do them would cost something, even though Moorcock seems easy to work with in that regard.

You know, I'd find it quite hillarious if Reaper got an Eternal Champion line going and was putting out a bunch of minis with Chaos stars on them, just to see what the EE would do.

• Like 1

One thing that keeps coming up is wolves.

Packs of feral wolves in fantasy games, demonic canines in Deadlands, Awakened packs in telepathic communication in Shadowrun...

It's such a common encounter that it annoys me I can't find any cheap wolves at all! Arrgh!

• Like 1

You know, I'd find it quite hillarious if Reaper got an Eternal Champion line going and was putting out a bunch of minis with Chaos stars on them, just to see what the EE would do.

I'll confess my ignorance of what EE is.