Sign in to follow this  
Dr.Bedlam

Bones You'd Like To See

I like the Warlord mounted minis and dragons suggestions if for no other reason than it will make them lighter weight. I recently acquired the Maladorn, Fire Demon miniature and it is so heavy I'm wondering how I'm going to paint this thing.

Clear polymer for elementals, spirits, and fairy wings.

And oozes! There are far too few cheap oozes.

Also, clear plastic in elemental effects such as walls of flame and ice and crystal would be cool too.

• Like 1

I agree with Dragons, all of them. I have the Fire Dragon and the Pathfinder Dragon and there or top heavy problems and yeah the weight is reason enough but the Price is the reason I'd pick up all of them!!!! I'm a dragon guy.

• Like 1

I agree with Dragons, all of them. I have the Fire Dragon and the Pathfinder Dragon and there or top heavy problems and yeah the weight is reason enough but the Price is the reason I'd pick up all of them!!!! I'm a dragon guy.

I don't actually buy any dragons due to the fact that I'm worried about the weight. I recently acquired the Maladorn mini and I could almost use him to supplement my workouts as a weight. I have to imagine that dragons are about the same.

The pathfinder dragon definitely tops my list.

Swarms and swarms of undead pirates.

The 'classic' monsters - some are already covered, like orcs, trolls, purple worms, zeds, and skellies, but the 'Oxidation Beast', the 'Charnel Grub', the otyugh, the Eye Beast....

Basilisk, cockatrice, bull-gorgon, medusa (everybody must get stoned!).

Drake, wyvern, griffon, hippogryph.

Unicorn, pegasus, nightmare (also useable as mounts)

Giants of all types and kinds.

Golems are mentioned above.

Genie, ifrit, marid, jann.

The critters that when the GM puts them on the table the PCs go 'Oh no, it's a [fill in the blank]!'

Utilitarian beasts - Horses, pack horses, ponies, camels, and mules.

Wolves, and bears, boars, tigers, dogs, and rodents of unusual size.

The Auld Grump

• Like 6