Bones You'd Like To See

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I would especially like to see the wings, angelic and demonic, in bones. Modding bones with metal weapons might be easier, but putting metal wings on a bones model will likely cause it to fall over like a drunk teenager.

I didn't have the fortitude to look through the thread to see if this has been requested before.

• Like 2

Lots of great ideas here.

I'd love to see more translucent bones. Blue ones this time, especially an Air Elemental and a Water Elemental, both lesser and greater. We already have the lesser and greater fire elementals in clear red, and the optional greater earth elemental. One of the golems will be my lesser earth elemental.

I'd also like some more trolls. Reaper has great troll models.

Also, more classic D&D monsters, like the shambling mound, bullywogs, displacement beasts etc.

• Like 1

I agree that in general, more monster Bones are a good thing. It's often hard to justify spending a lot of cash on monsters that by the nature of gaming get limited use and because of their size tend to be really expensive in metal.

Really I think I just want everything in Bones now, especially my poor Jolie who has issues with her arm falling off because of a heavy book. (I had to buy an entire second mini, because her arm isn't available on it's own and I've lost it.) Bones have me excited to try modding, which was something I never, ever wanted to try doing with metal.

Slotless bases would be amazingly helpful, since I'm probably going to be needing them soon... ^_^

• Like 1

Yes, I would especially like to see the wings, angelic and demonic, in bones. Modding bones with metal weapons might be easier, but putting metal wings on a bones model will likely cause it to fall over like a drunk teenager.

I didn't have the fortitude to look through the thread to see if this has been requested before.

Same here about digging through the thread.

While weapons would be easier than the body part ones, even the modern ones would be far easier to modify or work out properly for the specific mini in plastic.

I'd love to see more translucent bones. Blue ones this time, especially an Air Elemental and a Water Elemental, both lesser and greater. We already have the lesser and greater fire elementals in clear red, and the optional greater earth elemental. One of the golems will be my lesser earth elemental.

I'd like to see the water critters in translucent blue, but air should be clear, IMO.

Unless they could do a blue/green for water, that would be cool too.

Edited by Baphomet69

On every thread there's a search box at the upper right set to "This Topic."

Searching this thread for "wings," one gets a manageable two or so pages of posts which show that multiple people have already asked for wing conversion kits in feathered, reptilian, and fairy types.

Of course, I'm assuming that the more separate requests, the more compelling the demonstrated interest, so I wouldn't worry if it's been requested before.

EDIT: whoops, linking to the search page doesn't work

Edited by Pingo

I agree that in general, more monster Bones are a good thing. It's often hard to justify spending a lot of cash on monsters that by the nature of gaming get limited use and because of their size tend to be really expensive in metal.

Really I think I just want everything in Bones now, especially my poor Jolie who has issues with her arm falling off because of a heavy book. (I had to buy an entire second mini, because her arm isn't available on it's own and I've lost it.) Bones have me excited to try modding, which was something I never, ever wanted to try doing with metal.

Slotless bases would be amazingly helpful, since I'm probably going to be needing them soon... ^_^

Huh. I could have sworn that Jolie was in the Klocke Classics, but I just imagined it. Can't see them going wrong with her, I seem to recall her being a pretty high selling figure (although I'm equally likely to be imagining that as well). Klocke's always pretty popular for Reaper I think - if in doubt, put the klockenbooty out.

Gauth... I am sure it has been suggested before. I had him in metal my cat was a jealous God and smote him and thusly he did fall and had to be rebuilt and the Lord my Kitty did see this and stuck down the item of idolatry again. After being rebuked many times Gauth was thusly defeated as a metal idol in my home so a bones one I think would be better.

Edited by Baufrin
  • Like 6

I had a dream that reaper was making their bear sculpts in the translucent plastic, in pink, green, and yellow. Gummi bears :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'd like the bears in NORMAL bones plastic. As interesting as gummi bear minis would be... no. <_<

• Like 1

Of course, I'm assuming that the more separate requests, the more compelling the demonstrated interest, so I wouldn't worry if it's been requested before.

Actually I think they do run a tally on how many people request a particular item.

Now requesting something that Reaper already makes, is another story.

BTW, I would like to see clear wings of all sorts too!

Halber

Bones I'd like to see?

singles of the ones currently only available in 3-packs. As an avid collector of MANY things, I'd like to be able to buy only 1 Orc Archer, 1 Spearman, 1 Orc Swordsman, etc...

I know it's still a good deal, but as a collector who wants "One of Each", I'd rather give them away as a Halloween treat than keep them.

I want the bases from Nethy and Kaladrax, and other such fantastic bases.

Good idea. Also, I'd like to see standard sized sculpted figure bases. Nothing wrong with resin bases from other retailers, but it would be nice to get my minis, paints, brushes, green stuff AND bases in one place.

Edited by DLMyst
  • Like 2