Big Dictator

Just how big is this guy?

I have an old vinyl MadCat that I am wondering how they would look together.

I know it sounds sa little silly, but if one is going to dwarf the other I'd like to know it ahead of time, and there are no dimensions that I spotted in the store description.

Thanks in advance,

Orchid

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hellion's Dictator is about 5-6 inches tall, depending on how your build it. For some pictures of it next to a Dictator miniature (2 1/8" tall), go here.

It would probably look small next to an Armorcast MadCat, but then CAV's are generally smaller than 'mechs anyway. The fluff says a Dictator is 29 ft tall.

Hellion's Dictator is about 5-6 inches tall, depending on how your build it. For some pictures of it next to a Dictator miniature (2 1/8" tall), go here.

It would probably look small next to an Armorcast MadCat, but then CAV's are generally smaller than 'mechs anyway. The fluff says a Dictator is 29 ft tall.

Thanks!

Okay, I may not drop them in the same sandbox with each other, but these guys look like a must have anyway.

bye bye $$$ :rolleyes::lol:

Orchid - dreading convincing the 6yo that it's NOT a toy (for him, anyway :;): )

Orchid, why not get the Helloin Productions' 1/60th scale Scorpion as well while you're at it? I've just recieved mine and it rocks.

Just help me spend more money I shouldn't why don't ya? :;)::lol:

Orchid - goin' to look-y once she's done here ^_^

Mine's just arrived, along with a set of 1/60th scale Gkw14 gauss cannons. Soon, I shall have 3/4 of a section of CAV's in 1/60th scale, and hopefully the third CAV from Hellion Productions will be the hulking avatar of war and death we in these parts know and love as the Rhino :o)

Seriously, I hope it's the Rhino (hint hint JB :o))

Well JB, I've got one of my Bigtators being worked on to turn it into a D like Blitz did to his, and another which will be given Gkw14's and left as a D2, plus the Scorp.

All are being assembled as we speak and once they're done, a friend of mine will paint them all up to be matched in a section. All that's missing is a Hawk 6 or a Mantis in order to complete the section.

While the 1/60th Rhino will ROCK!!! (it will, as it is demanded by the Great Ogre), something more apt to be coupled with a D, a D2 and a Scorp would be really cool.

That way, we can save the Rhino for when Hellion Productions makes the Revenant, Rhino, Mastodon, Centurion and Ogre.

Springtime eh, 1/60th scale Rhino eh. Looks like I'll be ordering a job lot.... cos I'll probably need 4 and my friends will want them too. Oh and JB, I'll be ordering some more Scorps and D's soon.... looks like my friends and I will be doing duels and section v section games in 1/60th scale :o)