Sign in to follow this  
parvusmachina

60002: Ezren painted by my 10 year old son

This was painted by my 10 year old son for his character in the Pathfinder campaign I am running for him and his 14y old sister (she hasn't started on hers yet..still primed gray...which is appropriate...she is playing as the rogue). And before anyone asks.....yes....I helped with the eyes.

ezrenbyben.png

Helluva lot better than I was doing when I was thirteen. Tell 'm to keep up the good work!

The kid's off to a great start! My son has a few years to go before he does any painting, if he chooses to do so, but I completely understand your pride!!

Man that's good stuff. Tell him Bravo. That mini looks better then 80% of the 40K stuff I see on the tables getting played. :;):

...wul, it goes without saying that a proper roleplaying miniature is going to be better painted than 80% of the 40K stuff I see on a table. Particularly when about 90% of the 40K stuff I see on the tables locally is "primer grayed," so it counts as a painted army...

...but I meant what I said when I said that's better than I was doing when I was thirteen. But, then, my dad didn't help me with the eyes. Or, for that matter, tell me what kind of paints to use...

Nicely done. There is even evidence of shading and highlighting here! Also much better than what I was turning out at 13, when I first started painting. Of course all we had to work with was Testor's enamel back then...

ha ha.Sounds like my son. I'm collecting those state park quarters & he has 1 I need. I offered him 2 state quarters he doesn't have (he doesn't collect but he likes looking at them) & even up the offer to 1.00, & he refused!!! AGHHH!!! ha ha

Excellent work by your son. You can see the details quite well. Also I love the trim work.

Unfortunately he also knows the value of a dollar and offered to paint some of my minis for a price...gah...

contact me first! I'll try to beat his prices! :ph34r:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this