Sign in to follow this  
Adrift

77005-Ogre Champion (Reaper Bones)

So I was forced to start/stop work on this miniature over the course of around 5-6 days and I just felt like I lost my "flow". My blending definitely tapered off as the interruptions piled up. I'm still thrilled with the quality of the Bones line and am very excited to paint up some of the new Bones minis I just bought.

When I based him, I opted to add a rock pile with my DM internal monologue going something like this, "Long ago the ogre Grunnach learned that strategically placing rock piles throughout his territory allowed him to soften up targets at a distance as part of an ambush. This has allowed Grunnach to live much longer than many of his kin.

post-7416-0-95802600-1333804471.jpg

post-7416-0-12570600-1333804474.jpg

• Like 1

Great work! I really like the color choices and shading. Looks like you didn't give any layers above the base coat on the fur bits though.

Yeah the fur gave me some trouble this go around. I blame myself for a lack of patience due to constant life interruptions. I just didn't blend up and take the time I would have liked on some things.