Sign in to follow this  
warped72

new paint line question for DP 9's line

They are only 5 cents more than the regular Reaper Lines, so figure that goes for licensing. Not outrageous at all, right in line with everyone else including their own lines.

Beasts of War had a pic of the back side but it wasn't very large I'm afraid. I too am puzzled by the lack of good clear visuals on such an important product as paint. Ah well, I trust Reaper and I've already got a preorder in at Miniature Giant.

I can say with full confidence that the HD cobalt blue and black teal are astoundingly awesome. The colors in the set are all very good and unique.

Your right the price is right on par, but until I know what colors I'm getting its alittle hard to spend that much, I hope you show the colors like you did with the HD MSP line, Thanks again, You guys and gals rock. Long Live Reaper!

One of the guys at my airbrush class actually had some of these paints. At the time I thought it was DP9 putting out their own paint line so I didn't look to closely at it.

Hey there. I added a jpeg and pdf of the color swatches. PDF here.

(And before anyone points it out, there are some sequencing errors in the PDF as we received it. We're working on fixing the numbers, but I wanted you to have a look at the colors at least as soon as I could manage it.)

They are only 5 cents more than the regular Reaper Lines, so figure that goes for licensing. Not outrageous at all, right in line with everyone else including their own lines.

All our paints are $3.29 per bottle. ::):

The Heavy Gear Paint Set is 36 colors. 32 of those colors are brand new, while 4 of them are Reaper Core Colors: 9037 Pure White, 9039 Pure Black, 9254 Brown Wash and 9255 Black Wash.

Thanks you guys for showing the Blitz colors, they rock, colors are great, I plan on buying them. Keep up the great work Long live Reaper!