Sign in to follow this  
Shogan

Trying warlord out

So my boyfriend and I thought we would see what Warlord was all about and ordered enough minis for a 300 point army. We picked up the book earlier this week and used it to pick out two very rough army's. Don't know if they really go well together but I'm sure it will be good enough to learn some of the basics. I went Nefsokar and he went with Reven. Can't wait to get them in.

So unless my brain has collapsed on my entirely, I'm pretty sure that I remember you posting that you will be coming to ReaperCon this year. There will be ample opportunity to get your feet wet there with the Warlord (and the RAGE system in general there). Feel free to grab me for a demo if you want someone to take you through the game's paces. I'll be glad to do so. ::):

~v

Well I played my first game of Warlord and won! Wargaming is so stressful, especially when your playing against a veteran. It was very close. I was left with Neticarti and one Anubis Guard. I will attribute much to my Giant Scorpion. He's a beast! I had fun but I hope I relax more as I play and I definately want to add to my army. Can't wait to see some games at Reapercon.