• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By proggyfroggy
      Hi all, does anyone know where I could find a painting guide (PDF, video, anything really) to help me out with the Brother Lazarus Plague Doctor mini from the Dungeon Dwellers? Thanks in advance!
    • By Elbows
      Been working on a new game for dungeon crawling, and have settled with predominantly Reaper miniatures for my personal use (and for use in game component imagery, etc.).  Second post here, so apologies if I fumble the image stuff a few times.

• By Metalchaos
      Here's the last one from the Dungeon Dweller Wererat 07016 set. I named this on Darric. It was sculpted by Ben Siens.
      Painted up with Reaper's MSP acrylic paint and mounted on a 25mm round base.

• By Brianuk
      Really enjoyed painting these up, and looking forward to getting the Bones Kickstarter with 12 more unique sculpts. 

Painted these as a batch of 12 in about 2.5 hours by starting with an all over coat of Vallejo German Red Brown primer, then a wash with Green stuff World Swamp Brown ink. Then just a case of picking out the details, and highlighting the skin with Vallejo Game Colour Tan.  I didn't finish off with a wash, as I normally would, because the minis were so small and had a Brown palette. I thought I would just blur the details if I washed them.. 

The bases are mdf disks (20mm) with Green stuff World roller used to add a texture. That was just painted in Scale 75 Grey Brown and shaded with Army Painter Strong Tone. 

• By Metalchaos
      03483, Slime sculpted by Kevin Williams.
      Also available in in 10031, Dungeon Horror Boxed Set.

• Who's Online   19 Members, 2 Anonymous, 45 Guests (See full list)