Dr.Bedlam

Zombie Mouselings: A Love Story

That story, to quote a line from Steel Magnolias, was "so sweet, you have to serve it with ice cream".

Congrats on your newly rediscovered happiness.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Congrats & awesome read

Found my "box set" mouslings today after trying to corral all my byard metal I've gotten over the years. Pretty sure there is a big red dot where my house if the satellites are scanning for big traces of metal ha ha.

RM

• Like 2

You are, of course, entirely correct. Sent her one of those, too.

• Like 2

Such a "Gifts of the Magi" type story.

Damn you Dr. Bedlam!! There are no tears forming in the corners of this jaded old guy's eyes.

Pure pewter love.

All the best,

Joshua Slater

• Like 2

Best of luck, Doc. She sounds like she might be The One, especially since you seem to have that psychic thing going.

• Like 2

I'm with you on that one Brian. Be sure to kick the Dr. in the shins vigorously for me at the ReaperCon for making me cry.

• Like 2

Doc, you brought tears to my old eyes! Please tell me you invited her to ReaperCon?

Actually, I did. She's not a painter, but she's terribly interested in minis, particularly since she's in the process of amassing a collection of them (largely Mouselings, but she's big on fantasy art, too; I may pick her up one of Reaper's dragons.).

It is unlikely you will be meeting her this year; she's tanked a lot of vacation time already this year to spend with me, and she doesn't wanna interfere with Briathel's and my "male barbarian road trip" time.

This does not preclude ReaperCon 2013. Truth is, I think she'd like it. I do very much regret not being able to see her pirate wench costume, though...

• Like 2

"Male barbarian road trip." Priceless. Now I just spit coffee out of my mouth!!

Bryan, please deliver two swift kicks to the Doc at the con.

I'm very happy for you man.

• Like 1

Actually, Briathel's wife is the one who called it "male barbarian road trip" time. I think his wife thinks we do nothing but swill beer, fart, belch, tell filthy jokes, and eat barbecue all the way to Denton and back...

• Like 2

Actually, Briathel's wife is the one who called it "male barbarian road trip" time. I think his wife thinks we do nothing but swill beer, fart, belch, tell filthy jokes, and eat barbecue all the way to Denton and back...

Well...she's right isn't she?

• Like 1

Well... maybe the beer and barbecue parts. At least, THIS year. For sure!