Reaperbryan

Hollywood squares 2011 - video?

Yes, I shot some video; didn't get the whole thing (I wasn't videoing while I was playing, but I got quite a bit afterwards).

But whatever makes you think I'd share any of it with YOU? ^_^

...wul, it's a good thing that the video won't be shown until ReaperCon. That's the soonest I can get it there.

Wasn't Ron or someone taping the show as well?

Dr B did you get me as a contestant? If so the shame of knowing the original My Little Pony names.......................... ::o:

Dr B did you get me as a contestant? If so the shame of knowing the original My Little Pony names.......................... ::o:

I believe I did. You were right after me, weren't you?

They'd have had me cold if they'd have asked ME that question. I didn't even know My Little Ponies HAD names...

Heck widdit. I'd planned on bringing the laptop for streaming pirate movies anyway; plainly, there will have to be a showing of last year's ReaperCon footage as well...

hmmm.... My little ponies.

Does anyone else want to expose trivial knowledge that they have and don't know why?

I am capable of remembering indefinitely and in detail any knowledge that won't actually translate into a marketable skill. Skills, I have to work harder to remember.

Only if there are prizes involved will I reveal the vast repository of trivial knowledge held in that black unholy vault I call my mind.

I think i am more of the frame of mind of "what happens at ReaperCon stays at ReaperCon."

I did get a new stuff out of the whole beer spilling incident...

I have offered the video I have to Bryan (in PM) for research purposes only. I haven't even had the courage to watch through it sober myself, nevermind post it or whatever.