Reaper Speed Painting?

-=Lazuli=-

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the past there's been a sign up sheet for each time slot, but sometimes you can just walk up to the table and grab a seat. You get a random mini some paint and a brush, and ~45 minutes to paint it. There may or may not be a final round on Sunday. You get to keep the figure you paint.

A Sophie Says round will have a referee who will call out things you need to do *while you are painting*, such as 'paint with red', 'stand on one foot', 'paint the figure that the person on your left is holding', or 'sing'. I suggest having a nail brush handy for cleanup afterward. :)

There are 7 rounds Thursday- Saturday. There will be 6-8 seats available for each round. There is no ticket system, it's first come first seated.

Each round is 1 hour. Please participate in only one round (this will not be enforced, but is merely a courtesy to the other guests). Winners of each round will be asked if they can return Sunday for the "final round". If a 1st place winner cannot return, their seat will be offered to the 2nd place person from their table.

The winner of each round will get a prize, and the overall final winner will get an additional prize.

Does that help?

A Sophie Says round will have a referee who will call out things you need to do *while you are painting*, such as 'paint with red', 'stand on one foot', 'paint the figure that the person on your left is holding', or 'sing'. I suggest having a nail brush handy for cleanup afterward. :)

At this time i do not know which, if any round will be Sophie Says.

If its like last year, the mini will be provided & it's a mystery until your seated & the competition can begin with everyone having the same mini. Materials will be provided.

I may have to do this one again.