"Official" Reapercon Orphan Support Group

Qwyksilver

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The last Reapercon I attended was in 2008. I'd been to all of the previous except the very first (I was only a lurker for the first year and hadn't even joined the forums yet). It's been way to long since I've had a chance to get back to TX.

I've just been grateful I've been able to attend/work at Origins/Gen Con/PAX East during those times so I can still see a lot of friends in the intervening years.

While it would be awesome to go I just can't afford it as I'm also going to Star Wars Weekend in June, Comic-con in July and GenCon Indy in August. As I think Comic-con will be a one time experience for me I'm hoping to go to Reaper con sometime in the next few years.

And no I have no idea how in the world I ended up being able to go to all three of those this year, kind of got lucky I guess.

While it would be awesome to go I just can't afford it as I'm also going to Star Wars Weekend in June, Comic-con in July and GenCon Indy in August. As I think Comic-con will be a one time experience for me I'm hoping to go to Reaper con sometime in the next few years.

And no I have no idea how in the world I ended up being able to go to all three of those this year, kind of got lucky I guess.

::P: ::P: ::P:

Aww my poor Sweeties! *Gives each of you a BIG hug* I want you guys to know that you are missed =)

@monkeysloth- I will see you at GenCon!

Hope to see the rest of you at GenCon as well.