Reapercon 2013 dates April 18-21

nytflyr

(Reposting just in case it got lost in the other thread)

I'm hoping the magnets were misprinted, they show that ReaperCon 2013 is April 19-21, which is 3 days and the 19th being on a Friday.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping the magnets were misprinted, they show that ReaperCon 2013 is April 19-21, which is 3 days and the 19th being on a Friday.

The magnets were misprinted, it is April 18-21, remains a 4 day show, with a Pre-show meal Wednesday night.

The magnets were misprinted, it is April 18-21, remains a 4 day show, with a Pre-show meal Wednesday night.

yay! thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

Ahh... Learning the dates for next year's RCon was actually the only sad moment of the entire con for me; it now overlaps the college semester, and, what is more, does so dangerously close to finals week. ::(: BUT, I'm not giving up just yet... There HAS to be a way for me to make it nonetheless!

woohoo! that's our Spring Break Week.

this is the best thing I've heard all day!

I was worried for a second so I had to go to the school web site and pull up next year's caendar. Good news! Spring Break around DFW is the second week in March so no potential conflicts. For a moment there I thought it might mean an end of Sonic at Reaper or at least a change if I could not be there.

The April time frame is probably better for us and for visitors as the weather should be beautiful (or at least as beautiful as it gets in Texas).

woohoo! that's our Spring Break Week.

this is the best thing I've heard all day!

I can't possibly agree more. I just hope PAX East isn't the week before.

Easter is on March 31st 2013 so there is a two week break before ReaperCon 2013.