Thanks to Reaper and to Sonic Mike!

Luethar

Hey all,

Another great ReaperCon has gone by. I would like to say thanks to all the Reaper staff who made a lot of room in prepping the area for the Con, got all the swag together, and even coordinated for more vendors to be present! Awesome job!

I would also like to thank Sonic Mike for expanding his normal Sonic menu to include grilled vegetables and rice. It was a great alternative. It seems that it was a success and I heard a lot of positive feedback on the floor! Thanks to all that supported the healthy options. I spoke to Mike and he is willing to continue that for next year as well.

So thanks to Sonic Mike, and all the Reaper Staff!

See you all in April next year!

Lue.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Artists

A big ditto to both of those! Sonic Mike's addition of veggies and rice came in very handy for me. (And I was also happy to enjoy my annual gooey grilled cheese.)

Many thanks to Reaper folks for all the effort put in to creating a nice open space and evoking the theme so well.

I'd also like to thank all the people who dressed in costume, there were a lot of super pirates stalking about!

Thought it was funny when I had a open face double burger which I piled a spoonful of chili on both burgers & then went to town on the extras. I had a few "Whoa!" comments after I bought that. ha ha.

Also speakin of food. Thanks to Reaper for the cheap vending machines. I have no idea how many quarter I stuck in that soda machine (50 cents is unheard of here!! Heck we don't even have a soda machine at work anymore :( ).

This was my first experience with ReaperCon. I had a great time and also wished to thank all the wonderful staff. Especially the wonderful young lady working the metal trade in on Friday and Saturday. She was extremely helpful and patient. Sonic Mike, you are a brave man, and did a wonderful job. I read about the sense of family at ReaperCon before attending, and saw how true that was during the whole weekend. I am looking forward to next year.

Thanks again