Something to look forward to....

Luethar

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all,

At least we don't have to wait all the way to next may before ReaperCon 2013! It's only a 11 month wait this year! Woo hoo!

Lue.

327 days, 23 hours, 38 minutes and 32 seconds... but who's counting... :blink:

Is that the countdown to the Thursday morning or the Wednesday night?

that was to Thursday morning... Wednesday night would be closer wouldn't it :) ... 327 days, 7 hours, 44 minutes and 12 seconds til the "meat and greet" @ Reaper... but, again, who's counting... ::D:

• Like 1

Screenshot of my laptop.

post-7491-0-92983400-1337961792_thumb.jpg

Whistles innocently...

This one is counting down to when I actually have to pull out of the driveway for ReaperCon. I've got one for GD, ArtistsCon and the very last one is a timer. Jennifer Haley asked me how long it took me to paint a mini start to finish. I couldn't answer her question so I'm darn sure gonna find out. lol!

So, ntflyer, you're absolutely right...it's not like anyone is obsessed with counting or anything. ^_^

I'll be at GenCon, but only Thursday and Friday.

Speaking of which, anyone got a place to crash Thursday night? Since we're only going for two days, and my brother only lives 45 minutes away, we had planned to drive down each day, but crashing locally would be so much easier.

I can't wait for the next ReaperCon. However, before I start the countdown, I need to finish GenCon and all the other conventions in between.

I hope to see some of you out and about over the summer!

Same here. I'll be at GenCon, then there is a months long void in my schedule before things start back up in 2013.

And you can fill that void with visits to Tacticon on Labor Day weekend this year and Genghis Con on President's day weekend in 2013. In fact with ReaperCon moving to April, Genghis is the perfect opportunity to fine tune your entries.

Gotta admit if I do go to '13 RCon, it'll be my 9th in a row (missed the 1st one) & going in April will be kinda odd. It was odd the year they held it the first weekend in May. Still though if it helps with schedules & I'm all of a move of the dates.

And you can fill that void with visits to Tacticon on Labor Day weekend this year and Genghis Con on President's day weekend in 2013. In fact with ReaperCon moving to April, Genghis is the perfect opportunity to fine tune your entries.

I'd love to check out Genghis Con, but I think my convention travel budget may be maxed out by then. (I live in the Boston Area - Denton and Indianapolis are not at all local to me.) I'll admit that I hadn't previously heard of Tacticon, but it sounds like a good time.

If I am to be honest, my dry spell should actually end in February, with TotalCon, but that's still six whole months. ::):

Bah! TactiCon and GenghisCon are in Denver! Well at least we are having the first Start Trek: TNG 25th Anniversary Reunion happening at Austin ComicCon in October. Now to save up the $800 for teh VIP tickets!

Lue.