Sign in to follow this  
McSmash Smash

No Warlord Tournament at GenCon 2012?

I was searching through the events at GenCon this year and saw or rather didn't see a Warlord tournament. This kinda bummed me out. I had so much fun at last year's tournament I was hoping to enter again this year. In fact, I didn't see any Reaper sponsored events except a speed painting competition. No Dragon's Night Out, no Reich of the Dead, and no intro to Warlord games. Anyone know anything about this? Am I searching wrong or have the events not be entered yet?

Really!? Wow, that's disappointing. Playing Warlord at GenCon was always a hightlight. There's only 4 of us who play Warlord around here and we've played each other so many times that it gets kinda predictable. Playing new players at GenCon was always a blast. Any particular reason why they're not attending this year? I wonder how there absence will effect other events like the Paint and Take.

Though, at last note, Tim was going to or already had submitted a few Warlord rules events. I'm going to run the VIG Paint and Take for him on Friday so that he has at least that slot open (in addition to the evenings?).

Ron

I suspect Paint-n-Take will be fine, as they have a number of other sponsors.

My understanding is that the VIG Paint and Take is being run by Tim (& Reaper) and the regular Paint and Take has its usual plethora of sponsors and volunteers. I'll be helping out there as well.

Ron

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this