Sign in to follow this  
TheAuldGrump

Pathfinder Minis That We'd Like To See

I would like a good-aligned warrior with a battleaxe and a shield.

Also, a Grey Maiden with a battleaxe.

Peasants who would fit in well on Harn (12th century England) - farmers, craftsmen.

I've been keeping a weather eye out for the Koya figure. I'm at the point now with so many miniatures stockpiled that I'm really only buying interesting "named" figures. Eventually I want to finish painting up all the NPCs from Runelords. I'd love to see some of the more interesting ones from Shattered Star still, and I really want some of the NPCs from Wrath of the Righteous. I realize that quite a lot of these are available in the Pathfinder Battles Pre-Paints, but as I'm interested in the painting part this defeats the purpose for me. Staunton Vhane in particular is such an interesting, albeit evil, character that I would love to have a chance to paint him. 

• Like 1

@Loim: 

The Koya green hasn't gone through the approval process yet (with the Paizo folks) but should be soon, along with some other new Pathfinder figures by other sculptors.

Staunton Vhane (from Wrath of the Righteous) and Koriah Azmeren (from Shattered Star) are on my worktable now.  I aim to have those new greens finished and over to Reaper in the next couple of weeks.

Derek (dks)

• Like 8

@DKS

You just made my day better. Thanks for the information. 

Grrr.... I went looking for 'Grey' - so of course it didn't show.... I didn't think to look for 'Gray'.... :rolleyes:

And a friend of mine actually has a miniature for a wild haggis - from a promotion on the Scotsman's Haggis Hunt site. (Scale wise the beastie is Large - two inches from bill to tail.)

The Auld Grump

I did the same thing, since I always tend to spell it "grey" instead of "gray." I only went back because I had seen the figure previously, and I knew it existed. 

Grrr.... I went looking for 'Grey' - so of course it didn't show.... I didn't think to look for 'Gray'.... :rolleyes:

I've just added a "Grey Gardener" tag to that figure. ::):

Derek

• Like 8

I've just added a "Grey Gardener" tag to that figure. ::):

Derek

Thank you!

The Auld Grump

This is a repost from a thread I started in the wrong location (oops!)

I'm a big fan of the Arcane Trickster prestige class from Pathfinder-- I'd so love Reaper to consider making a miniature of it. I know that Pathfinder Society hasn't made this class an iconic character, but I think it'd be pretty widely enjoyed, and a pretty interesting model. Here's a picture of the Gnome AT from the CRB!

500px-Arcane_trickster.jpg

• Like 1

I'd love to see a Catfolk in the Bestiary 3 style.  (Paizo might not approve it, since they've distanced themselves from that piece of art with the catfolk entry in Advanced Race Guide)

• Like 1