Sign in to follow this  
TheAuldGrump

Pathfinder Minis That We'd Like To See

A variety of Kytons (chain devils).

I am fond of the sadomasochistic critters....

The Auld Grump

Oh Sophie might have some fun with you...

• Like 1

This is a repost from a thread I started in the wrong location (oops!)

I'm a big fan of the Arcane Trickster prestige class from Pathfinder-- I'd so love Reaper to consider making a miniature of it. I know that Pathfinder Society hasn't made this class an iconic character, but I think it'd be pretty widely enjoyed, and a pretty interesting model. Here's a picture of the Gnome AT from the CRB!

500px-Arcane_trickster.jpg

I'd definitely be up for her! That would be great for a PC, an NPC or just display. 

• Like 1

I'd like to see a weapons pack. Some of the Pathfinder creatures have interesting looking weapons and being able to swap them would be good. ie. My character has an Impaler of Thorns but I don't want to have to by the monster that uses it to do a weapon swap. Or perhaps a war razor.

I'd love to see a Catfolk in the Bestiary 3 style.  (Paizo might not approve it, since they've distanced themselves from that piece of art with the catfolk entry in Advanced Race Guide)

How so? What was wrong with it?

Edited by EvilJames
  • Like 2

I'd basically like all the various huge sized creatures we're unlikely to see through PFB. Froghemoth, Bulette, Elder Elementals, all that jazz.

• Like 1

I'd basically like all the various huge sized creatures we're unlikely to see through PFB. Froghemoth, Bulette, Elder Elementals, all that jazz.

I don't know if it will qualify as Huge by PF/D&D standards, but did you get a chance to look at the upcoming Burrowing Horror mini in the Bones II KS?

Having backed Bones 2 I am aware of the burrowing horror. It is good but a bit to sharp around the corners for a bulette to me. I'd prefer a more rounded look overall more directly reminiscent of a shark.

Best bet right now is the DDM prepaint of a bulette.

tengu please!!  also some basic poses it took me 3 days to find one that i could use for my mini i just had four requirements human female, had pants, standing in a non attack pose, had daggers as only weapon............ and i had to settle for one that was kinda what i wanted but not really elf

female holding keys with some other weapons on her 

make basic pose one s?@?@?@?

tengu please!! also some basic poses it took me 3 days to find one that i could use for my mini i just had four requirements human female, had pants, standing in a non attack pose, had daggers as only weapon............ and i had to settle for one that was kinda what i wanted but not really elf

female holding keys with some other weapons on her

make basic pose one s?@?@?@?

I think this post might be a better fit in the Minis We Would Like to See (Fantasy Version) rather than this Pathfinder-specific thread,

I hear you, BTW. I think I know the figure you got, and I like her a lot. But there aren't too many female adventurer minis in trousers these days. I was startled looking at a lot of old Ral Partha minis to remember that, oh yeah, they used to be much more findable.

PS: I'm going to post a duplicate of this on that thread.

Edited by Pingo
  • Like 1

I recently sculpted a tengu figure for Reaper, and I plan to sculpt a second one once I am back at my studio.  I think Reaper will release both figures together as a tengu 2-pack.  They'll go into the Dark Heaven Legends line, not Pathfinder, because they don't use intellectual property from Paizo.

So, wait a few more months?...

Derek

• Like 5

I recently sculpted a tengu figure for Reaper, and I plan to sculpt a second one once I am back at my studio.  I think Reaper will release both figures together as a tengu 2-pack.  They'll go into the Dark Heaven Legends line, not Pathfinder, because they don't use intellectual property from Paizo.

So, wait a few more months?...

Derek

So, it takes two to tengu? ::D:

The Auld Grump

• Like 6