Sign in to follow this  
TheAuldGrump

Pathfinder Minis That We'd Like To See

I seem to recall there being a cheap plastic toy that the original Land Shark was based on.... Found an article

The Auld Grump

I had those toys as a kid. Played with them in the bath I think. Might explain a lot...

Anyway, I'd like to see another version of gunslinger Lirianne. I know there is already one available, but I think I would prefer a second option...

I recently sculpted a tengu figure for Reaper, and I plan to sculpt a second one once I am back at my studio.  I think Reaper will release both figures together as a tengu 2-pack.  They'll go into the Dark Heaven Legends line, not Pathfinder, because they don't use intellectual property from Paizo.

So, wait a few more months?...

Derek

So, it takes two to tengu? ::D:

The Auld Grump

Did you send the one tengu from Paris? Or Paris, TX?

:;):

Because that would have been the Last Tengu in Paris, duh.

• Like 1

I recently sculpted a tengu figure for Reaper, and I plan to sculpt a second one once I am back at my studio. I think Reaper will release both figures together as a tengu 2-pack. They'll go into the Dark Heaven Legends line, not Pathfinder, because they don't use intellectual property from Paizo.

Derek

The Auld Grump

Did you send the one tengu from Paris? Or Paris, TX?

:;):

Because that would have been the Last Tengu in Paris, duh.

Ugh....just ugh.

Really though, the more Tengu the better.

Right now, my wants are going to shift towards things which are unique to 'Iron Gods'. Erik Mona has said that they are unlikely to do a prepainted set based on this AP, so Reaper metal is the way to go IMO.

I'd love to see a Catfolk in the Bestiary 3 style.  (Paizo might not approve it, since they've distanced themselves from that piece of art with the catfolk entry in Advanced Race Guide)

I'll second this. My daughter adores catfolk so I get every similar mini I can find. I already have a few from Reaper (and others) but this style is so original. I'd really like a male as well. They're harder to find.

1365121533811.jpg

• Like 2

I recently sculpted a tengu figure for Reaper, and I plan to sculpt a second one once I am back at my studio.  I think Reaper will release both figures together as a tengu 2-pack.  They'll go into the Dark Heaven Legends line, not Pathfinder, because they don't use intellectual property from Paizo.

Derek

The Auld Grump

tumblr_ndkfr2LIEt1rlw742o1_500.jpg

I would love an Otyugh!  I was recently looking for one for my shop's weekly Pathfinder game and finally had to settle for the old plastic Wizards one with me giving it a custom paint job.

Reaper has a Dung Monster.

http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/dung/sku-down/02737

• Like 1

I would love an Otyugh!  I was recently looking for one for my shop's weekly Pathfinder game and finally had to settle for the old plastic Wizards one with me giving it a custom paint job.

The Dung Monster looked interesting, but I was looking for something more in line with Pathfinder Bestiary.  Painter's/GM preference.  I may pick one up someday to add to my mini case.

This guy should have been in Bones II. It's such a popular monster.

The monster codex about to be released will have Lizardfolk riding dinosaurs...which we all know would be perfect for miniature treatment :)

The only one I can see statted out is the Lizardfolk Champion on a Styracosaurus, which I would definitely like as a mini, though I don't know whether I could afford it in tin.

Good book, IMO. I got my copy on Thursday.

• Like 2

The monster codex about to be released will have Lizardfolk riding dinosaurs...which we all know would be perfect for miniature treatment :)

The only one I can see statted out is the Lizardfolk Champion on a Styracosaurus, which I would definitely like as a mini, though I don't know whether I could afford it in tin.

Good book, IMO. I got my copy on Thursday.

1) I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

2) Semi disappointed only one is statted. No love for Lizards it seems.