77009 Werewolf

So you may have already seen this one in my last thread. This is a new pic I took after I touched up. I attempted blending on this one. First time I've done blending so it didn't turn out to great, but I still like how it turned out.

523918_484663461547223_1490910116_n.jpg

428408_484663484880554_848248351_n.jpg

528011_484663504880552_617600117_n.jpg

I still need to mess around with the base. I'd also like to start getting the materials to rebase my miniatures. Any advice on what materials to get and use please share. :) Thank you for reading.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks pretty good considering you chose the two hardest colors to blend well! In general, if two colors are very different, they are hard to blend. To make blending easier, I often choose a few intermediary colors.

I like the black and white here.

• Like 1

As far as the base is concerned, I find that the metal bases tend to chip so I usually replace them with a plastic round or square base allowing for more textured and artful bases. First though you have to cut the metal one off. Sometimes that is a little tricky buy some minor putty work can fix that. I usually tear pieces of cork board for rocks, beach sand for dirt and gravle and so on. some compainies now make tufts of grass and all manner of foliage. There is no end to what you can use of bases.

As far as the base is concerned, I find that the metal bases tend to chip so I usually replace them with a plastic round or square base allowing for more textured and artful bases. First though you have to cut the metal one off. Sometimes that is a little tricky buy some minor putty work can fix that. I usually tear pieces of cork board for rocks, beach sand for dirt and gravle and so on. some compainies now make tufts of grass and all manner of foliage. There is no end to what you can use of bases.

ty. :)