03340: Cassie, Female Gnome Wizard

So obviously I have a bit more left to do on this. :P Plenty of touch up left. But it'll probably have to wait till tomarrow. It's been a long day and I'm wearing out. :P I've attempted some blending on her robes, but I can really see it to well in these photos. :/ And as the last time I tried to paint a human face with this horrible skin tone paint I'm stuck with I'm very unhappy with it. :( :P I probably should have waited for the MSP paints I just ordered, but it'll be fine. Anyway please share your advice. :)

548210_485534598126776_939719997_n.jpg181149_485534634793439_596166402_n.jpg555788_485534661460103_1638997344_n.jpg306826_485534688126767_1912973239_n.jpgbtw Yes I know I still have to paint the base. :P

• Like 1

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the skin tones on this figure, I think it works very well with the color scheme you gave her. I would have assumed the skin tone was intentional and not a color you were "stuck" with. =)

I like the robes very much. It looks like you highlighted the purple with a touch of gold? Or is that just the photo?

I like the skin tones on this figure, I think it works very well with the color scheme you gave her. I would have assumed the skin tone was intentional and not a color you were "stuck" with. =)

I like the robes very much. It looks like you highlighted the purple with a touch of gold? Or is that just the photo?

Thanks. :) I was able to do the color of the skin the way I wanted. It was just mainly the quality of the paint I was upset about. The brush strokes were very visible, and by the time I it to go on smoothly I felt like there were so many layers that some of the quality was hidden.

Actually some of the metallic from the gold was left in my brush when I started highlighting with a brighter purple. In the end it had an unexpected yet overall good effect.