• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Adrift
      I tried making them similar, yet dissimilar in a variety of small ways.

They all have irregular freckles on the shoulders and upper arms, and I painted the horns light to dark, or dark to light.

• By Adrift
      Tre Manor is still working to fulfill his Warbands of the Dark Beyond across the pond, but I painted up the zombies to be a higher grade of zombie for my dnd game. I got the chaos bases at ReaperCon and wanted them to look like they were fueled with necrotic energy further powering the zombies!!

• By Gadgetman!
      Tre manor is at it again...   
      Another well-designed warband.    

Unfortunately, one of the minis is a bit... not-PG. So no pictures.  

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1103158358/warbands-of-the-dark-beyond/description

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here is a group picture of my Bugbear raiding party. I painted most of them last year and mounted them on 40mm diameter base last week. These are all Reaper Miniatures models; 77233 Kegg the Bugbear Hunter, 02603, Skrug the Bugbear Shaman, 77015 Bugbear Warrior, 77232 Mogg the Bugbear Warrior and 77231 Rugg the Bugbear Leader. They were all sculpted by Tre Manor, except for Skrug the Bugbear Shaman that was Sculpted by Ben Siens. I used Reaper's MSP acrylic paint.

• By ChanSeal
      "Bliss"
      Needed a civilian type for a game, and this was the best I find in my lead mountain.
      Dunno why, but I keep seeing him as one of those beer-making monks carrying a keg on his back.
      So I painted him as one who just "sampled" the merchandise and really liked the sample.
      The nose and cheeks were more "ruddy" IRL but doesn't show up well in the pictures.
      There is a lightish line at the top of the belly where I tried to repair the paint job after accidently flicking some dark wash on it.
      The line isn't really visible IRL but clearly seen in the pictures.

Thanks for looking.

*Edit
      And if something looked odd with my montage, it's because the second picture got flipped when I was joining the four of them together. Just noticed this.

• Who's Online   9 Members, 3 Anonymous, 275 Guests (See full list)