Kickstarter Discussion Thread

Reaperbryan

Damn you ReaperByran and your need to eat/sleep/see your lovely wife/etc! People are waiting for an update! ::D:

I think I'm gonna get banned from the KS server for how many times I've hit refresh since we went over $525K.

~v

I second that. Who the heck said ReaperByran could have a life!?

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn you ReaperByran and your need to eat/sleep/see your lovely wife/etc! People are waiting for an update! ::D:

I think I'm gonna get banned from the KS server for how many times I've hit refresh since we went over $525K.

~v

The Slashdot effect doesn't work from a single computer. :poke:

SQUEEEE!

That dragon is so fantastic. And now I'm concerned about timing...and how well bones hold up in Simple Green...I actually have plans for a clockwork/golem dragon in my current D&D campaign, and this arriving in March will put it in my lap at just about the right time...but I'm likely to just spray it silver and dip it to have it ready in time for the campaign, but then I'll want to paint it for realsies...and I could just pledge two..? That's crazy talk...

Here, Reaper. All my monies. My wife will be upset...

...if I spend all our life savings and she divorces me, will I get all the minis or only half?

Awesome dragon is awesome.

Jeff, not only will we make it, but I predict we make it by Friday.

That reveal pretty much blew my mind. I'll have nothing of substance to add to the conjecture thread, as I now believe that anything is possible in this portion of the map.

~v