Kickstarter Discussion Thread

Reaperbryan

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, that's my tattoo money, my haircut money, my pedicure money...and maybe soon my cosmetic dentistry money. I'm going to be a hot mess, for the next month or so, damn.

Worth it.

CLOCKWORK DRAGON WORTH IT.

• Like 2

Also, what sort of witchcraft goes on in Denton? Because the ability of Reaper to continually amaze us with each reveal is rapidly approaching supernatural proportions.

Honestly. I'm dead, aren't I? Or at least in a coma. I got hit by a truck on my way to the store for lotto tickets last weekend and all this is in my mind. Right?

RIGHT?

And I'm gonna wake up in like, a few months or so, and find myself back in the dreary everyday world. And I'll look out my window - at the sun, and the clouds, and the rain . . . and remember. Remember what it was like to live in that dreamlike fantasy world where Reaper Miniatures just reached into the deepest crevices of my heart and soul and knew what I wanted even before I did.

And then gave it to me.

• Like 2

So I'm curious. The vampire pledge shows the minis that we'll get from all the stretch goals that we've met, but the bonus options show the minis from stretch goals we haven't met yet. I'm assuming that you can still get those even if we don't hit the goal, you just don't get any for free. Not entirely sure. :P So please if you can, enlighten me.

• Like 1

Serious question time: the description of this thing of greatness states it will be "about the same size as Deathsleet – 7 inches high, almost a foot long nose to tail, and with massive wings."

So...is that 7" tall to the head, then more height to the wings?

Not that I won't get one or two, but I wouldn't mind the clarification. Thanks!

Honestly. I'm dead, aren't I? Or at least in a coma. I got hit by a truck on my way to the store for lotto tickets last weekend and all this is in my mind. Right?

Well since you won't be in heaven, Dark Heaven Bones that is, until March, and you're already dead I'd say you're in purgatory. Maybe some of the kind folks here will pray for your soul.

Serious question time: the description of this thing of greatness states it will be "about the same size as Deathsleet – 7 inches high, almost a foot long nose to tail, and with massive wings."

So...is that 7" tall to the head, then more height to the wings?

Not that I won't get one or two, but I wouldn't mind the clarification. Thanks!

I'd just base it off of that minis next to it in the picture. Otherwise I don't know exactly.

And I'm gonna wake up in like, a few months or so, and find myself back in the dreary everyday world. And I'll look out my window - at the sun, and the clouds, and the rain . . . and remember. Remember what it was like to live in that dreamlike fantasy world where Reaper Miniatures just reached into the deepest crevices of my heart and soul and knew what I wanted even before I did.

And then gave it to me.

Reaper doesn't really sell figures as much as they sell dreams. Dreams that we can all be great painters, Dreams we'll paint all our figures, Dreams of D&D campaigns... you get the picture. They've been doing this almost twenty years and they've gotten good at this. ::D:

• Like 3

clockwork dragon?! take my money... i really need to stop adding money... i wont have a place for all these minis if i cant pay rent

A refridgerator packing box and some scavenged boards will do the trick. I've already got a sweet spot picked out under a nice bridge.

Stay away from behind Reaper HQ, that's mine! Mine! Mine!

I'm vacationing for the next two days away from a computer. It will be nice until I return, see the kickstarter, and then the next you'll hear of me is "some guy's head exploded in Philly. It appears he spontaneously exploded as well."

Film of explosion at eleven.

Vacation from computer? Crazy talk!

I give him 10 minutes. 5 before the twitches set in....

• Like 2

clockwork dragon?! take my money... i really need to stop adding money... i wont have a place for all these minis if i cant pay rent

A refridgerator packing box and some scavenged boards will do the trick. I've already got a sweet spot picked out under a nice bridge.

Stay away from behind Reaper HQ, that's mine! Mine! Mine!

You stay away from my bridge, or I'll cut you!