Kickstarter Discussion Thread

Reaperbryan

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Faaaaaallcooooore!

ETA: And if there's a Luck Dragon in this kickstarter, because Reaper can read my soul?

I will tear off all my hair, scream until my skin turn turqouise, rip out my eyes, and poop gold.

mmmhmmm sounds similar to throwing all your paints and sticks over the fence

hate to even be thinking this but that clockwork dragon would look great cut in half and based in a way to look like an archeological dig site...

of course this is coming from a guy whose only painted a few minis...

(and yea, that coffin box on the hind quarter does look a lil off to me as well)

Well shoot, I pledged about 3 hours ago and the total pledge has gone up by another 8k. If that keeps up we'll close out the day at the $540k mark. Maybe some more Chronoscope bones should be added to the next reveal?

I think my Dragon will be named "Ennui Chagrin". That way I can say, "Much to my players chagrin they were killed by Ennui."

I'm constrained by the wishes of my co-contributers to be selective in what I get with the kickstarter, but I can tell you this . . .

When this goes retail?

Oh, you better believe there's going to be a saddle put on that clockwork dragon, and a cyber-monkey sitting in it.

I don't know what excuse I'll come up with for a cyber-monkey riding a clockwork dragon, but an excuse I. WILL. FIND.

Wyrmgear the friendly mechadragon!

Wyrmgear?

+500,000 xp and I nominate that for its official name!

• Like 3

I'm vacationing for the next two days away from a computer. It will be nice until I return, see the kickstarter, and then the next you'll hear of me is "some guy's head exploded in Philly. It appears he spontaneously exploded as well."

Film of explosion at eleven.

Will I be able to see this explosion from the Walt Whitman Bridge as I redeck it?