Kickstarter Discussion Thread

Reaperbryan

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man those goblins LOOK AWESOME.

So I went ahead and splurged and just upped my pledge to $300. I figure it'll hold me over for the entire next year of mini purchasing. I feel that the Goblins are little on the expensive side on a per mini basis for the option upgrade, however they are 1/8th the price of finecast GW Lord of the Rings Goblins, who used to be a good deal before their drastic price increases.

... I myself had the fortune of scoring the Slave Auction ...

Actually that set is still available for $75, possibly cheaper on eBay.

Nope, you better not go looking for it right now. If you can spare $75 on that then you've got $75 more to spend on this Kickstarter. Yup. Plop it all down. Reaper gets all your monies right now. :blues:

The realization just occurred to me when I woke up that I'm almost at an influx of 200 miniatures from this kickstarter and really need to paint some stuff I've got here already.

This

Yep!

One of my clubmates who isn't buying into bones joked that we'd have to have a special painting day when they came in. We are trying to whittle down our lead collections in preparation for bones, but it's tough going and we all seem to keep buying and trading in the meantime. Last night we all got together for 4-5 hours of painting. ALL I was able to get done was 2 colors on 48 figures. There's a long way to go....

if you knew my kids, you'd know why that isn't likely to happen.

they both have their "add on to the 'rents' KS Pledge" wish lists going.

and with the food allergies of the Girl, we generally stick to clearly labeled food items.

::):

Sounds like they're being brought up right! Just hope mine turn out the same. 8 months is a bit young for painting, no? ^_^

Sounds like they're being brought up right! Just hope mine turn out the same. 8 months is a bit young for painting, no? ^_^

Non toxic fingerpaints.

Enjoy cleaning the walls. :-p

A little over 2500 bucks to next reveal, place is dead.

Did something happen? Should I be watching the news? Was it . . . was it the rapture?

Is it my beetle breath? 'Cause I got some mints if that's it.

• Like 1

Sorry if this has been asked but I didnt want to wade through the 126 pages of the thread... wow ... 126... anyway... I know that the Zombie and Wraith Levels will ship in September 2012. and the Ghast and Mummy Levels are expected to ship in March 2013 but what does that mean about all the option rewards? when do they ship?

And with the breaking of this latest goal, it also means we have a new best single day total ($58K and still rising), and finally a new best single day new backers total (319 and rising).

I don't need the paints (since I rarely paint), but hitting two stretch goals in one day at these kinds of gaps is impressive and exciting. It is possible, with a monster day tomorrow, that we could be looking at 2 stretch goals achieved again; we're already almost $5K in; $65K more between now and the end of the day tomorrow could happen. If not, it will be really close. ::D:

~v

I'm not super excited about the paints, but there's only 20k between the goblins and the paint set so it'll get us closer to the cavern of bones n' treasure faster.

Plus it's nice that I have an opportunity to recover my composure after multiple mindblowing figure reveals in a row.

I expect what comes after the paint set is going to be interesting.

Edit to add: I'd probably be more enthused about the paint if I didn't already have like 300 bottles. The new colours look nice.

. . . 300 bottles . . .

. . . 300 . . .

THIS IS CHROMA!!!

• Like 1