Kickstarter Discussion Thread

Reaperbryan

Hey, what the....?

Owwwwwwww.....

It's only a flesh wound it's not like it was a moose bite or anything. :rolleyes:

For those who didn't notice ladystorm is putting the stretch goals up in the News Forum.

Yea, moose bites can be nasty.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The cyber monkey is no match for a full auto grenade launcher loaded with alternating white phosphorous and EMP grenades.

Are you saying Rauthy has one of those?

Innately.

Not a typo. Dealer 101, first taste (ok, forty) free, after that, they gotcha!

They got me years ago. ::P:

Yea, moose bites can be nasty.

A møøse once bit my sister.

The cyber monkey is no match for a full auto grenade launcher loaded with alternating white phosphorous and EMP grenades.

Innately.

Maybe not, but the cyber troll does. And since he's my DYOM...

You might want to keep your head down. :;):

~v

Edited by Shakandara
  • Like 1

Blown past 100k pledges in a single day!

Who new so many people want little plastic dudes? ^_^

Stompy Robot at 1 Million. Stompy Robot at 1 Million. Stompy Robot at 1 Million. Stompy Robot at 1 Million.

Innately.

Maybe not, but the cyber troll does. And since he's my DYOM...

You might want to keep your head down. :;):

~v

+1 for Shadowrun character!

You know it! :;):

Some quick math: 5 hours remains in the Kicktraq day. We are over $725K, and need $30K to reach the next stretch (#4 for the day). We've piled on $111K already, or an average of a little less than $6K per hour.

It looks like it could be real close.

~v

• Like 1

As a sidenote I'm having a lot of trouble loading the kickstarter page because of the size the graphics have gotten to. It might be a good Idea to break a couple of them down into two smaller ones. The first map you could chop it in two and shrink the first one a bit. I only get the top half of the big images and the bottom is the most important part of the map. :(

This is just insane now. I can only IMAGINE whats going to happen at Gencon.

Reaper, if they have a booth there, should just have computer set up so people can sign on for the kickstarter.

Reaper is not there this year.

No, they are not.

Notwithstanding, in terms of dollar sales, I'm relatively sure that between yesterday and today on KS -- they just had their best Gencon ever. Seriously, Paizo's direct mail reaches more gamer eyeballs than any single other method available. That, combined with all the chatter online, Facebook and yes, talk on the Gencon floor will add some big time VOOM to this yet.

So looking at what Reaper has available in Bones now, around 20 individual minis (not blisters, but individual models), versus what the Kickstarter has allowed for the creation of in Bones, around 126 so far, this event is a huge success. The money, the excitement, the community growth is great, but if Reaper is selling 1/3 of their minis as Bones now with so few minis, I wonder how long before Bones is more than half of their sales? Reaper is poised for a huge leap forward. They planned it well, they implemented it wisely, they took the risks, and they have succeeded to an astounding degree. Kudos Reaper team.