• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

* clutches heart *

* wipes drool *

* regains composure *

Really? Well, now, I might be willing to help you get rid of those nasty old things. As a favour, you see, to my newfound friend.

Even have some old AD&D branded ones...they're probably all bricks by this point though. Should probably just bin the whole rack, signage and all...

Noooooooo!

Noooooooo!

Those are priceless historical relics, they belong in a museum. My museum! Also known as room full of junk n' stuff.

Do not throw them out. I will put on my fedora, jump on top of the nearest truck, ride to your house and bullwhip you. Srsly. Done it before, I'm on a watch list.

What you should do, instead, is find these precious artifacts and begin wondering exactly what you might be willing to accept for them from a nice goblin buddy old pal who isn't especially picky if they're still in top condition.

It's the sensible alternative.

• Like 4

I find it interesting that Vampire pledgers are actually now getting more for their $ than Undertakers.

Considering that Sophie is $25, we're actually getting the minis for $75, which is 57.7 cents a mini for Vampires, and 60.8 cents a mini for Undertakers.

It's going to keep getting better though, and for both. I still plan on getting one of each pledge ($400) though. I simply must have them all. xD

It's going to become more and more difficult to choose Undertaker vs 3 vampire levels though. If you consider $400.. I could get 520 minis if I got 4 vampire levels, vs the 500 I'm getting for Vampire + Undertaker.

Wrong place :P

There's no such thing as a wrong place when it comes to me scavenging for Partha stuff.

That's the equivalent of telling a Trekkie about a box of old props found in an attic.

I'm a Partha picker, born and raised

The game shop is where I spent most of my days

Filing and priming, relaxing all cool

Painting up some giants outside of the school

When a couple of wizards who were up to no good

Started making trouble in my neighbourhood

They made one little game, with collectible cards

And then poor old Ral Partha was bust up to shards

• Like 7

First: Frost Wyrm!!! Ahahahahahahaaaa! *snoopydance*

Second:

I'm a Partha picker, born and raised

The game shop is where I spent most of my days

Filing and priming, relaxing all cool

Painting up some giants outside of the school

When a couple of wizards who were up to no good

Started making trouble in my neighbourhood

They made one little game, with collectible cards

And then poor old Ral Partha was bust up to shards

Thanks for that, Buglips. Now that'll be stuck in my head all day.

I have a sneaking suspicion that if another Pathfinder set of minis were revealed, say Pathfinder villains, this thing might explode off the charts.

Is Pathfinder really that popular?

I wouldn't have guessed so, but then I didn't even know what it was. D&D ceased to exist for me after 2nd Edition.

But having learned that Pathfinder is a continuation of 3.5 under the OGL . . . yeah, I can see it being that big. I know an awful lot of people who were awfully displeased with the release of 4th.

This amused me, actually, because I felt that way about 3rd. And the old hippie guy at the comic store felt that way about 2nd.

• Like 1

It is quite the thing among D&D folk yes. If I wanted to play D&D nowadays it would definitely be pathfinder not WoTC's crazy mangled beast.

Also the sculpts for many of the pathfinder thingamajigs are really good, so that helps.

I just hope they don't release all the iconics, I have most of them, besides we already have oh so many heroes on the kickstarter.