Kickstarter Discussion Thread

Reaperbryan

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It;s awesome but...kind of underwhelming for the million dollar mark. Was i the only one expecting a free big 'un, or some big bundle of minis? Maybe the remainder of the bones line or something?

Still cool, still more awesome value. I was just expecting something huge at a million bucks.

At this point there is so much awesome flying around on that kickstarter page a thing like you describe would likely crash the whole works ^_^ !

I've never seen the Deep Dwellers line before and they look great! Pirates are always welcome too.

It;s awesome but...kind of underwhelming for the million dollar mark. Was i the only one expecting a free big 'un, or some big bundle of minis? Maybe the remainder of the bones line or something?

Still cool, still more awesome value. I was just expecting something huge at a million bucks.

Um... GIANT TREASURE ROOM at the bottom of the map, that's where all the goodies should be!! :-D

Pathfinder Iconics & wow something I don't have in metal already, the Deep Dwellers. I may have to get multiples of that one since those Tiiks are a pretty cool sculpt.

Now that is nice one.

Now that Pathfinder is aboard the Bones train. Will they becoming out in metal & in Bones now? I for one hope they stay in metal. Bones will be great for the giants & other figures that are needed multiple times in a encounter & such.

Um... GIANT TREASURE ROOM at the bottom of the map, that's where all the goodies should be!! :-D

Yeah, remember, Bryan said he was looking towards the $1,200,000 mark a while back. How much you wanna bet $1,200,000 is the treasure pile?

That surprised me. I just assumed that the giant treasure pile would be the million dollar mark.

Not exactly thrilled about the pirate selection. Only one of them looks like a regular crewman, and the treasure chest on his shoulder makes him very distinctive. I'd have liked more generic looking pirates -- Bones should be about models you want dozens of to fill out large armies and massive encounters, not character models. You know, like townsfolk with torches.

I just picked up the Tilk Warriors at my FLGS today, so that's a weird coincidence. That's twice that's happened now -- I bought the Frost Giant King & Queen right before they became options too.

I'm getting a little worried to be honest. Right now I don't see how it will be economically feasible to have future operations done in the USA because of the amount that has to be spent to fulfill the Kickstarter obligations.

Right now the Vampire level has A LOT of miniatures, and while it seems to be in the benefit of the supporters to throw more money in now:

1) How does Reaper plan on making sure the models get shipped to the supporters on time? After all, we're talking about almost half a million bones figures--give or take a few thousand.

2) Will Reaper take the appropriate actions so that this doesn't become a point-of-no-return for possible manufacturing operations in the USA?

I'm not trying to be a party-pooper. I just don't want to see a good company--that has done a lot in the USA--getting shot in its foot because the Kickstarter might do too well.

Respectfully,

Crimsus