Kickstarter Discussion Thread

Reaperbryan

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

galahad - here's my worst experiences, and no, i'm not referring to any one person, but 3-4 PER CONVENTION I attend:

Guy asks for a Human Fighter with a Bow.

I present to him Mason thornwarden. Guy says "No, that says he's a ranger. I want a fighter with a bow"

The details change form person to person, but the story is the same.

"Fighter in plate, blister says paladin"

"Halfling, Blister says gnome"

"Human, Blister says half-elf"

I blame your sculptors. They're too good. Like I've whined that Reaper needs some human female archers, only to be told "Just use an elf." Except Reaper's sculptors are so good that the elves look like elves. Even Neinna, with her hood concealing her pointy ears, is clearly an elf. I consider that a true testament to how very, very excellent the work your sculptors do.

I keep thinking of the old Biff Rose song about buying a million hamburgers just to watch them change the sign. I think they would be irritated though if someone pledged a hundred grand or so we could see the next goal then changed their pledge amount back. :devil:

Well, the maximum you can pledge is only 10,000 because of tax implications. Someone did that earlier on a reveal and it didn't make Bryan to happy. They actually get a list of the activity during the day so they would know exactly who pulled that kind of stunt. Not sure what action they could take but they would know who you are.

Thanks for the reply! In that case, I'll probably worry about them later. We'll see.

Keep in mind that the price of those dragons, giants etc will likely double or more when they are released next year. I'm concentrating on getting as many of the extras as possible (who isn't? lol!) now - especially with free shipping (and huge deal for someone living in Canada - S&H can cost nearly as much as the item I'm ordering sometimes!)