Kickstarter Discussion Thread

Reaperbryan

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just managed to successfully bathe a 20lb housecat without suffering a single scratch or bite. I can handle a dragon :P

Did you drug the cat?

*bowing* We're not worthy...

Well, to be fair, he never said it was a live cat...

Nope, alive and alert...just a remarkably doglike cat.

From a FB post I made last night...

10 Things I just learned while bathing my cat Ravage:

1) Ravie is not as water-loving as a Maine Coon should be.

2) Ravie is suuuuuuper gentle, because at no point did he hiss or bite or scratch the everliving @#!& out of me as he struggled for freedom. Even though I really deserve it.

3) 20lbs of wet, terrified cat is very hard to keep a good grip on.

4) The sound of a giant cat making loud, pitiful kitten-cries is both pathetic and hilarious.

5) A 20lb medium-hair cat takes forever to dry...especially when he wants absolutely nothing to do with you or your @#!&ing towel right now.

6) Wet cats don't smell bad like dogs do, they just smell...wet.

7) Despite being soaking wet, he's been giving himself a vigorous tongue-bath for the last 30 minutes straight.

8) Ravie is not all fluff...in fact he looked shockingly robust even with all his hair pasted to his body. I was expecting the whole 'giant head skinny body' thing you normally see with a wet cat. Nope...just a huge, wet, really upset cat.

9) Next time I do this I'll have to remember to set up a video camera because it was hilarious

10) Despite the recent physical and emotional trauma associated with the room, he still insists on following me into the bathroom to watch me pee.

• Like 1

This is likely going to be our last double update.... since starting tomorrow we only get to see one at a time!!!

Only 8K more to go! Come on, we know we all want to get those create your own minis!!!

-----

As for football, All I can say is Let's Go Blue!

The transition to single updates is going to suck, because once we make the next goal...there won't be any unveil since we;ll already know what's coming after it. I know that the NEXT goal after that will have the 'unwrapping the presents' feel, but that one update that'll be in the hump between the two is going to feel anticlimactic, even though I know exactly what;s going on and why. I'm sure Bryan will be dealing with a lot of "So that's all there is?" posts

The transition to single updates is going to suck, because once we make the next goal...there won't be any unveil since we;ll already know what's coming after it. I know that the NEXT goal after that will have the 'unwrapping the presents' feel, but that one update that'll be in the hump between the two is going to feel anticlimactic, even though I know exactly what;s going on and why. I'm sure Bryan will be dealing with a lot of "So that's all there is?" posts

Aha! But we have a plan!