Kickstarter Discussion Thread

Reaperbryan

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The transition to single updates is going to suck, because once we make the next goal...there won't be any unveil since we;ll already know what's coming after it. I know that the NEXT goal after that will have the 'unwrapping the presents' feel, but that one update that'll be in the hump between the two is going to feel anticlimactic, even though I know exactly what;s going on and why. I'm sure Bryan will be dealing with a lot of "So that's all there is?" posts

Aha! But we have a plan!

Bunch of Cylons I tell ya!

• Like 1

The transition to single updates is going to suck, because once we make the next goal...there won't be any unveil since we;ll already know what's coming after it. I know that the NEXT goal after that will have the 'unwrapping the presents' feel, but that one update that'll be in the hump between the two is going to feel anticlimactic, even though I know exactly what;s going on and why. I'm sure Bryan will be dealing with a lot of "So that's all there is?" posts

Aha! But we have a plan!

First thing that came to mind:

Humm, didn't embed at the proper time. Skip to 1:06

Aha! But we have a plan!

Does that plan involve bacon?