Kickstarter Discussion Thread

Reaperbryan

W-wait . . . is that the plan? To tell us, but not show us until we hit the next goal?

That's . . . diabolical.

Evil like that is the kind of evil I can respect. I wish to pledge allegiance to your organization, and if you are willing to issue me a Henchmen & Minions Form 182, I shall obligate contractually to serve your dark master with all of my skill, acumen, and stanky shoes.

• Like 3

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dammit.

I'm flat broke so I haven't been torturing myself by visiting Reaper for a month, so I finally hear about the Kickstarter and check it out, wishing I had the money to even toss for Sophie, but... at least I'll be able to buy them straight up later on. Sure, it'll be more, but it'll support Reaper more too.

But there's one thing missing from the list of bones minis:

Wolves.

Anything that could stand in for wolves, feral dogs, zombie wolves, or any other number of doggy menaces, which are a fairly good staple of a lot of RPG random traveling encounters.

There is literally nowhere (but Games Workshop, feh) that offers cheap 28mm wolves in a quantity large enough for a pack!

And I feel bad even offering the suggestion because I can't contribute to the kickstarter. Dammit.

• Like 1

The transition to single updates is going to suck, because once we make the next goal...there won't be any unveil since we;ll already know what's coming after it. I know that the NEXT goal after that will have the 'unwrapping the presents' feel, but that one update that'll be in the hump between the two is going to feel anticlimactic, even though I know exactly what;s going on and why. I'm sure Bryan will be dealing with a lot of "So that's all there is?" posts

Aha! But we have a plan!

Does that plan involve bacon?

See my above video for a plan involving Bacon :P

So are we getting another reveal, or are they starting the 1 reveal at a time thing today?

We've got our reveal for this one (Pathfinder Iconics II) but unless we get another huge day, chances are we won't reach the next goal until tomorrow, which means chances are the NEXT update won;t have a big reveal...barring Bry's Baconian plan, of course.

Dammit.

I'm flat broke so I haven't been torturing myself by visiting Reaper for a month, so I finally hear about the Kickstarter and check it out, wishing I had the money to even toss for Sophie, but... at least I'll be able to buy them straight up later on. Sure, it'll be more, but it'll support Reaper more too.

Wolves.

Anything that could stand in for wolves, feral dogs, zombie wolves, or any other number of doggy menaces, which are a fairly good staple of a lot of RPG random traveling encounters.

There is literally nowhere (but Games Workshop, feh) that offers cheap 28mm wolves in a quantity large enough for a pack!

And I feel bad even offering the suggestion because I can't contribute to the kickstarter. Dammit.

That's a great suggestion. One day Reaper will produce them.

• Like 1

Dammit.

Wolves.

That is a great idea!! I can always use more wolves!

And don't feel bad! You are being responsible and that is a good thing! And like you said, you will be supporting Reaper (and your local retailer) more by getting them at retail.

(Though being a lover of a good bargin, It would be painful to pass this up... but you are sticking to your budget and being responsible. Which is a thing to be admired. :poke: )

So I might have missed it, but are there no more add on options? Because if so, then it means I can know what my final pledge will be now.

The Update mentions Big Monsters tomorrow...

allow me to calrify; The next reveal will contain an Option. The Option will be a mosnter. it will not be a dragon.