Kickstarter Discussion Thread

Reaperbryan

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I might have missed it, but are there no more add on options? Because if so, then it means I can know what my final pledge will be now.

The Update mentions Big Monsters tomorrow...

allow me to calrify; The next reveal will contain an Option. The Option will be a mosnter. it will not be a dragon.

Are you the guy who churns out the text for all the updates?

They are really amusing, so if it's not you, pass the word. If it is you, good jorb!

So I might have missed it, but are there no more add on options? Because if so, then it means I can know what my final pledge will be now.

allow me to calrify; The next reveal will contain an Option. The Option will be a mosnter. it will not be a dragon.

Are you the guy who churns out the text for all the updates?

They are really amusing, so if it's not you, pass the word. If it is you, good jorb!

Thanks, yes, those are me, typos and all. :)

Rodger that. Thanks for the answer.

Did anyone else notice that the pool of water is no longer a pool of water? It looks more like a hole in the floor leading to a realm lit by green flames now...

I saw that!!! Looks like we won't see what's down there until Thursday... but I bet it's more Demons, or devils.... *quivers in fright anticpation*

• Like 1

Anyone else finding themselves going back to look at the Vampire pledge level pics and being stunned by just how much stuff is in there? It's not like I haven't been watching all the stretch goals get hit, and I know we are approaching 200 miniatures in the deal, but *seeing* all of them is pretty stunning.

~v

Dude, When this nears the end I'll take a picture of the two shelves in my office I keep all the minis on... that's freaking impressive

Only two shelves? When I finally got to see your house, I was surprised to see that your living room wasn't wallpapered in them.

• Like 1

awww, not a dragon? I has a sad.

8 dragons aren't enough for you?

You can never have enough dragons.

I have upped my pledge for every single dragon so far offered... but I will admit.... It's good to have some more non-dragons, even though I share you sentiment. :upside:

Anyone else finding themselves going back to look at the Vampire pledge level pics and being stunned by just how much stuff is in there? It's not like I haven't been watching all the stretch goals get hit, and I know we are approaching 200 miniatures in the deal, but *seeing* all of them is pretty stunning.

~v

Dude, When this nears the end I'll take a picture of the two shelves in my office I keep all the minis on... that's freaking impressive

Only two shelves? When I finally got to see your house, I was surprised to see that your living room wasn't wallpapered in them.

I thought he meant all these figs in the Vampire offering took up 2 shelves, and that we would get a glimpse at how much space we needed to make in our own home after March. :poke:

galahad - here's my worst experiences, and no, i'm not referring to any one person, but 3-4 PER CONVENTION I attend:

Guy asks for a Human Fighter with a Bow.

I present to him Mason thornwarden. Guy says "No, that says he's a ranger. I want a fighter with a bow"

The details change form person to person, but the story is the same.

"Fighter in plate, blister says paladin"

"Halfling, Blister says gnome"

"Human, Blister says half-elf"

Bryan, I don't mean to gush, but I have always liked you. You are not only a pleasant person, but very engaging and stimulating to be around. You're a fun guy.

And having read this, I must conclude that you are (expletive deleted) superhuman.

They tell me I have inhuman patience, because I run a public school behavior unit. I deal with the worst kids public school has to offer. My students are the students who stand nose to nose with the principal or the campus cop, smile big, and say "(expletive deleted) you, your mother, and anyone who LOOKS like you or your mother." I've been called every name in the book, offered every insult imaginable by the mind of man, physically attacked, dodged furniture, you name it. I am the Combat Teacher, the one they call when it's hitting the fan, and they need someone calm with patience and restraint to come and sort it all out.

But I say to you now, Bryan, that if I had to deal with three or four fatheads per convention telling me that they don't want a RANGER with a bow, they want a FIGHTER with a bow (or the semantic equivalent with some other dratted figure), then at some point in the convention, likely somewhere late Sunday, someone would be arriving at the emergency room... walking funny... with an embarrassing-to-describe medical problem involving a Ranger With A Bow.

Still in the blister.

So... this would seem to indicate that Bryan is more patient than I am.

Crap. This scares even ME!

• Like 5