Kickstarter Discussion Thread

Reaperbryan

Only if she's got her

I just said '@#!& it, I don't know what I want yet, but $200 is my limit' and upped my pledge to $311 ($200 for me, $111 for my brother who wants vampire with extra chronoscope) I don;t know exactly what I'll spend it on yet, but with $125 to play with I can get some good stuff.

More questions for Bryan: 1) will you tell us how much the final total is *after* Reaper Pledge Manager Adjustments are in? (Maybe when you whip up that chart about how many of what was chosen?) 2) Does the chronoscope cyber ape have the optional weapon/hand pieces that the metal one does?

1) Probably not. Sales data is jealously guarded. I'll try to give rankings of which options were more popular, but actual numbers is probably not going ot happen.

Fair enough. A complete total would be interesting though, just to see how much people upped their pledge after the KS

2)The Bones version will not include options. he's got a gatling hand.

Bwaaaa! I suppose I'll just have to order the seconfd metal hand from the boneyard...I wanna make a Kriegsgaffen from Hellboy comics.

And Sophie on a T-Rex would in fact trump every mini we have ever made.

Only if a) the T-Rex is also a zombie, and b) Sophie has her arms wrapped around 'Larry Presden: Wizard for Rent'

• Like 1

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Super Administrators

I think the hands belong to Kit, personally.

Yep, and the guest hands in this latest one belong to Adrienne (Ron's wife for those of you who haven't met her yet).

I'm almost at the point now where I can just drop all the +1 extras of freebies I want, and the sophie, and get a dual vampire for the same price I'm paying now. A few more goals and I'll pretty much have to.

I really can't see myself using any of the minis from the chronoscope bones range, so;

1) Will we get the option of exchanging those for credit like we'll be able to do with sophie in the near future?

2) When will you acquire our shipping information?

1) No, as has been stated numerous times, the last official one just a few replies up from yours

2) When the KS ends and you get the survey I'm guessing.

1) No, as has been stated numerous times, the last official one just a few replies up from yours

Numerous times? really? because I've been here for five (sorry, it's actually been twelve) pages and I've seen absolutely no mention of not being able to do it, in this thread, in the updates, in the drop-down FAQs OR in the videos.

And Maayybe you should read the context of the post before citing it to answer my question.

No. No swapping of other minis, just Sophie, and only because she's the only metal offering.

This is a package deal, and if we start allowing all 7,000 backers 100% customizability, we might as well just tear up the Vampire package and post a per price on everything, buffet style.

Numerous times? really? because I've been here for five (sorry, it's actually been twelve) pages and I've seen absolutely no mention of not being able to do it, in this thread, in the updates, in the drop-down FAQs OR in the videos.

And Maayybe you should read the context of the post before citing it to answer my question in your unnecessarily snippy tone.

You shouldn't ascribe 'tone of voice' to web forums - it is a notoriously slippery slope and I've seen a 1000 flamewars erupt because of it.

Anyways it looks like Reaperbryan did indeed answer the question - no swapping of anything except the metal Sophie.

HAIL HYDRA!!!

(Next goal: Chronoscope superheroes, so I can call out "Avengers Assemble." Please?)

And one of those Lizardfolk looks like I'll FINALLY be able to paint up a reasonable mini for one of my favorite old PCs. I'll still have to swap out a spear for a bow, but that's easy. The Reptus have never looked svelte enough.

• Like 2