Kickstarter Discussion Thread

Reaperbryan

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: there's really no doubt in my mind that we'll be able to get to at least the next three stretch goals. I just hope we can reach the two million mark before 6:00pm saturday. (that's central time, right? So it's really 5:00pm for me)

On KS it says 6:00PM EDT.

Awesome reveal! And the tease.... :devil:

Can't wait to find out how much more I need to give.

I'm really not looking forward to this ending. Where will we all go without new posts to read every day (or every few hours ><)?

DRG

Every few hours? Try every few minutes. We'll probably all wander back to FB or Twitter.

Edit: there's really no doubt in my mind that we'll be able to get to at least the next three stretch goals. I just hope we can reach the two million mark before 6:00pm saturday. (that's central time, right? So it's really 5:00pm for me)

I'm really not looking forward to this ending. Where will we all go without new posts to read every day (or every few hours ><)?

DRG

Every few hours? Try every few minutes. We'll probably all wander back to FB or Twitter.

My FB is woefully Reaper-free. I'll just loiter around here like that one friend that never leaves, after a party. I'll help clean up.

*starts gathering plastic cups off the furniture*

• Like 2

DRG

My FB is woefully Reaper-free. I'll just loiter around here like that one friend that never leaves, after a party. I'll help clean up.

*starts gathering plastic cups off the furniture*

I don't even have FB or Twitter. I'm either an iconoclast, luddite, or technophobe - your choice.

This thread may have some life post-kickstarter, but inevitably it will dry up.

But there's an off-topic forum . . . a whole forum . . . an entire section devoted entirely to frivolity. That's where I'll be.

Edit to add: Clean up after a party? But . . . but why would you do that? You'll never attract the tasty bugs that way.

• Like 5

Now that line is out of print, and therefore that Dracolich is now a bit pricey, ($30-$60, not as much as I thought it would be)
$30 for a gargantuan Dracolich? Where? Please PM me the link!

Only 4 super big Dragon liches I know of are Reaper's Kaladrax, Rafm's Necrodrake, Ral Patha's Partha's Official Limited edition Dracolich and Mcfarlane's Fossil Clan Dragon. What is this other one you speak of?

Now that line is out of print, and therefore that Dracolich is now a bit pricey, ($30-$60, not as much as I thought it would be)
30 for a gargantuan Dracolich? Where?

Only 4 gargantuan Dragon liches I know of are Reaper's Kaladrax, Rafm's Necrodrake, Ral Patha's Partha's Official Limited edition Dracolich and Mcfarlane's Fossil Clan Dragon. What is this other one you speak of?

To be clear, I said I didn't know of any Gargantuan dracoliches... you just proved me wrong. I didn't know Kaladrax was supposed to be gargantuan... looks huge on the website (but it's hard to tell these things online and all). :upside:

I said I knew of a Huge Dracolich.... from a popular prepainted line, now out of print. :;):PHB35_PG150_WEB.jpg

And to be clear on what I am references on size catagories. Huge being the jolly green Giant in this photo, Gargantuan being the purple worm, and Colossal being the Red Dragon.

Someone posted a picture comparing the mock up of Nythersomething being compared to the Colossal Red, and a Reaper peep saying it may not be that big... which is what has me hoping it is Gargantuan vs. Huge.