Kickstarter Discussion Thread

Reaperbryan

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

woohoo griffon! And a Chronoscope reveal for the same slot, I'm thinking...what'll it be...I'm sure I'll wake up to see!

if trends are anything to go by, they're not likely to do both a DHL mini and a chronoscope mini in the same stretch goal, but I could always be wrong.

When I first saw the post, there was a red Chronobones logo superimposed on the DH Bones logo in the bottom right of the image of the goal. So I thought it was a clue. Ah, well. But I'm happy to be wrong! This will be the first owlbear miniature I've ever owned. Which means, after ten years of DMing, I will actually be apt to throw an owlbear at a party.

And, if I was wrong about one thing, I was happy to read the silly headline for the newest update and discover a minor coincidence of prophetishness:

HAIL HYDRA!!!

(Next goal: Chronoscope superheroes, so I can call out "Avengers Assemble." Please?)

...and now off to work...

Why not call the clockwork dragon "Clockwyrm"? ;D

How about Dethklok? :)

That'd be cool. Paint it in nonmetallic silver with fire inside the ribcage?

Anyway, as I was saying, I'll definitely have to find a way to use my clockwork dragon once I get it.

It'd be nice to have little armored clockwork minions for it, too.

I feel ymrilix may have the appropriate aesthetic, but I'll have to shop around a bit.

That Owlbear looks very awkward, like he has 2 left arms... this Reaper Owlbear would have been better, IMHO:

I will respectfully disagree with you. I can't stand the old DHL owlbear; it is static and looks goofy, IMO. I like the Warlord one much better. Also, I encourage you to reserve judgement on the Warlord one until you have it in hand; I don't think it photographs very well (the dwarf-on-griffon in the Warlord line is another that does not photograph well, IMO).

~v

• Like 1

I love the latest reveal! Btw, is there a count on how much stuff you get for a Vampire Pledge anywhere?

209, 208 Bones plus Sophie.

Bryan usually updates the total on the main page where the Vampire pledge is outlined in detail.