Kickstarter Discussion Thread

Reaperbryan

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the latest reveal! Btw, is there a count on how much stuff you get for a Vampire Pledge anywhere?

209, 208 Bones plus Sophie.

Bryan usually updates the total on the main page where the Vampire pledge is outlined in detail.

According to the KS page we're at 2,011! :P

Vampire Level = Zombie Level + Ghast Level + Wraith Level + Mummy Level. Currently 2011minis: 210 Bones Plastic' date=' and 1 Metal Sophie*.[/quote']

Was anyone else thinking this was the point where the goals were going to sart getting bigger?

I started griping about that at the $1 Million mark and was politely informed by Bryan that the realities of having to make 5000 at the time, 9000 now of each and every vampire bonus is going to become insanely expensive if we don;t A) get longer goals, and B) get smaller bonuses. as cool as it would be to start seeing spectacular bonuses, right now I'm just shocked and happy we're getting anything

I KNOW! :D I've been dying for a vampire. :D Was kinda hoping we'd get this one. : / 14017 But heck. GO REAPER!

She's already in the LE pre-paint line, and in discussing the exact composition of the Undertaker pledge, it has been mentioned that Naomi was already slated in Bones for release this year. You shouldn't even have to wait until March for her. ::):

~v

• Like 1

Was anyone else thinking this was the point where the goals were going to sart getting bigger?

Remember when I warned of the dangers of speculation?

Thanks for your enthusiasm, but please do not confuse "what I want to see" with "good business model"

Sorry if this sounds terse baph. But there's a lot of behind the curtain I can't explain and it's wearying.

I started griping about that at the $1 Million mark and was politely informed by Bryan that the realities of having to make 5000 at the time, 9000 now of each and every vampire bonus is going to become insanely expensive if we don;t A) get longer goals, and B) get smaller bonuses. as cool as it would be to start seeing spectacular bonuses, right now I'm just shocked and happy we're getting anything

Since I pledged $100 for 67 minis at the Vampire level (36 from the Ghast level + 30 from the Mummy level and 1 Sophie) and the number currently is three times that for the same pledge, I don't see any real reason to complain at all, you know? :-)

• Like 1

I KNOW! :D I've been dying for a vampire. :D Was kinda hoping we'd get this one. : / 14017 But heck. GO REAPER!

She's already in the LE pre-paint line, and in discussing the exact composition of the Undertaker pledge, it has been mentioned that Naomi was already slated in Bones for release this year. You shouldn't even have to wait until March for her. ::):

~v

Oh sweet! I was gonna say I really don't care for pre-painted minis, but that's awesome that she'll be released as one of the Bones. :D

I've been thinking that stuff will really kick into high gear past the 48 hour mark after the kickstarter reminder emails go out. If there are going to be bigger goals (in terms of product, not dollars) I think Reaper would keep them until then.

In terms of dollars, it's been pretty consistent pattern, so I think it'll keep ratcheting up 10k every couple goals or so.

Thanks for the info!

Stands about 4" tall to the top of the wings. IMO, looks best on a 50mm base.

Also, say hello to 9K backers!

~v

A rough estimate is that the top of the head is about 2" above the table. I might be off a little bit.

Oh sweet! I was gonna say I really don't care for pre-painted minis, but that's awesome that she'll be released as one of the Bones. :D

I wasn't suggesting that you get the pre-paint (though, why not? you could repaint the pre-paint), but rather that since the Bones are just LEs without paint on them, that anything that exists as a LE is not only likely to become available in Bones, but pretty much certain. The molds already exist; Reaper just needs to order a batch of model X sans paint, and viola'! Bones.

~v

• Super Administrators

That brings up an interesting point: Do you HAVE to pledge at least Vampire now to be able to unlock it when the Reaper PM comes out? The RPM will let you kadd to your pledge, but can you unlock Vampire or above in doing so?

For example, someone who's currently between paychecks but gets paid after the kickstarter, could he throw in a dollar now to 'hold his place' then bump it to $100 in the RPM to get vampire?

What about the 25 tragic souls still sitting at Mummy Level?

I think I can say this now. If you need to upgrade to vampire after the fact, we won't stop you. The RPM can accomodate this.

We'd much rather you do it now to unlock the extra rewards. I mean, it's a community thing. Pledge after the fact, and nothing gets unlocked. Doesn't really hurt us either way, though.

And I'm not putting this in a video for a reason. No good deed goes unpunished.

Wow...closing in on 2 days left, and I never in my wildest dreams expected this to be flirting with the $2M mark. I don't know what the company was hoping for...given we're down to single-reveal maps, we might already have shot past their wildest dreams, too.