Kickstarter Discussion Thread

Reaperbryan

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the look of the new giants, though I can't help but notice there was no scale pic next to them.

Say, anyone have a written list of all options and extra sets? Kinda like this, but with everything? Trying to make a complete list is going too slow for my hunt and peck typing.

Fire giant king & queen

Ebonwrath

There be dragons

Demons

Deathsleet

Undead giant

Clockwork dragon

spider centaur

frost worm

Jabberwock

Deep dwellers

Nethyrmaul

Hydra

I know it won't be needed after the Reaper pledge manager is up, but I want to try to compute and update my pledge before Saturday.

Check Dan's pledge calculator in the kickstarter links thread, frank. I think its pretty up to date.

2.1 million, let's see how much longer Bryan gets to sleep for... :devil:

Ring ring ring ring Bone-a-phone!

Just under 50k in less than 3 hours. Should be just enough for bryan to get a full night sleep. Just barely.

But he's on the forum. Goto bed Bryan.

Edited by Qwyksilver

had to up my pledge another $25 because my double vampire + nethyrmaul wyrmgyr and skeleton giant pan neglected the fact I wanted the damned figure case too.I knew there was a reason I hadn't thought of doing it that way, but now I'm too attached to 2x vampire
Agree. There are enough 'extra sets' i want that getting a 2nd Vampire level is cheaper than ordering them separably.

had to up my pledge another $25 because my double vampire + nethyrmaul wyrmgyr and skeleton giant pan neglected the fact I wanted the damned figure case too.I knew there was a reason I hadn't thought of doing it that way, but now I'm too attached to 2x vampire
Agree. There are enough 'extra sets' i want that getting a 2nd Vampire level is cheaper than ordering them separably.

Yup. I've been adding on to 1x vampire until now, but when I could drop sophie from the 2nd vampire, and get all the bonus sets it's actually cheaper AND I get more stuff :P

• Like 1

Yup. I've been adding on to 1x vampire until now, but when I could drop sophie from the 2nd vampire, and get all the bonus sets it's actually cheaper AND I get more stuff :P
Yes! Great Idea, but lets hope no one forgets that $50 has to be in added rewards, the two vampires can not go under $200.

Is it possible to get the templar graphic added to the storm giant graphic?
I did not see anything about how big they are, but IF the long image is in scale, {I'm not so sure] here is the pathfinder Paladin copypasta'd with them.

pokea.jpg

img337.imageshack.us/img337/3535/pokea.jpg

And this has been said before, but it bears repeating, you can't trade Sophie in toward other Vampire pledges OR shipping. Only for add-in options.

We have a number of people over on the Kickstarter comments saying that they're only going to pledge $75 for vampire, and they're going to be sorely disappointed when it comes time to organize their options, despite our repeated warnings. It just doesn't work like that.

Can the 3 undertaker level Sophies be traded out for "add-in options"?

Yes! Great Idea, but lets hope no one forgets that $50 has to be in added rewards, the two vampires can not go under $200.

Oh I got that covered. Think I'm up to at least 500$ with my ideal pledge. We'll have to see if it's accepted by the missus though.

Also, if I get double vampire I'll need THREE cases. Make that 525$..